Reviews for Survivor Resident Evil Style
DementoFantasy chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Oh god I LOVED THIS FIC! YOUR INSANITY KNOWS NO BOUNDS... I LOVE YOU! AND WESKER! *hugs* AND RESIDENT EVIL VS DEVIL MAY CRY OHMAGOD WHEN?! WHEN? COME ON PLEASEEEEE?
NaruHinaLuvr chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
if i keep reading this imma die XD
KitKatWondaland chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Of course Wesker has a date. Evil psychotic men bent on taking over the world need love too. Lol awesome first chapter.
Sherry chapter 37 . 3/8/2013
Kinda lost interest in this fic after Jill was eliminated I thought it was a bit unfair in a way how she never one an immunity challange :/ good story though :)
kamesen chapter 19 . 3/3/2012
Ah, re-reading this story is bringing back some good memories : ) ...Except for Alexia and Nemesis making out, and Carlos's thong. THOSE WERE BAD MEMORIES.

..But plenty hilarious XD
singlemoon chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Mother of Umbrella, someone stops Wesker. XD
Fanny05 chapter 39 . 10/19/2010
Haaa!

ooo this fic, was so really cool!

I have to say, i started to reading yesterday, so today finally I finish, hehe

great,

lol.!

alright, im gonna read your another stories.

You are evil... hehe

I dont see Survivor, but i heared it, I think

anyway, forgive my english im mexican girl.

Ok, goodbye. youre great writer a very evil writer
Tarn chapter 39 . 8/14/2010
I just finished that made my week!

keep writing...your really good!

nearly pissed myself laughing some times.

poor Wesker...i feel sorry for him in the end...WC is evil, although i wish i could keep game characters in my closet...
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
LOL vicodins always nice XD
MissRedfield94 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Hey!

Well, i just wanted to ask you a little thing n.n

You're story it's really amazing, so i wanted to translate it and publish it in the Fanfiction spanish section.

I want my friends to read it, so i will love if you say yes!

Thank you, and congrats for your GREAT story!

xoxo

Mandy (:
RedQu33n chapter 39 . 5/5/2009
Wow, I actually made it to the last chapter! And it only took me like... a few weeks (...). Well, it sure did a great job on cheering me up after some long and boring days full of work. Positively insane is all I can say :P A shame you deleted that Devil May Cry Vs. Resident Evil Survivor thingy before I had the chance to start with that. If Wesker was in there as a participant, I'd have loved to read it... would be kinda interesting :D
Haveyouseenmyghost chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
I have only three letters for you. L-O-L.
there wont be a sequel chapter 39 . 8/24/2008
Oh. My. Gosh. That was amazing.

'Kay, that was the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time! XD I was laughing throughout. And the Invader Zim references (mongoose dog and radioactive rubber pants! w00t!) were pure wins. Thank you for writing this. It was complete and utter awesomeness.

Kenzay
Phoenix Helix chapter 39 . 11/7/2007
I finally managed to read the fic after days of nonstop working lol.

Wesker Chick, ive just got 4 words: you're off your rocker!

lol ive read this fic trying not to laugh my head off. and Rebecca ripping off her clothes is something i wouldnt mind anyday lol

well gonna go read the sequel...if i dont review again you'll know ive died of laughter

great fic all and all i just wish i was reading it while you were writing it i could have given you a load of hillarious ideas.

PS congratulations on tieing the knot _
Phoenix Helix chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
now this looks good :D a completed fic. gonna read this when i get more time