Reviews for Positively Somewhere
Pureevil230 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
sweet.
emmalee05 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Such a sad story! Cant believe Courtney went away for that long!
missywill chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Hey!

*sniff*sniff* That was really sad, but it was also very very true. It takes alot to move on, it has to be one of the hardest things to do. Courtney finding who she really is, and instead of hating Jason for the divorce she loved him for it. I learned something from your story- and it taught me something about life. Instead of looking at the negative side of the situation, look at the positive its the best way to turn down a negative situation. Keep up the good work!

SVUAngel
T chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
This story is so good. I love it. Please can you continue to write more.
theblondeone07 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Very good story! Keep up the great work!
Rheanne chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
"And then, with a few tears shed, a few wishes of what could have been, and the simple stroke of an ink pen, the marriage was over. She was no longer Courtney Morgan, but again, Courtney Matthews. And she had no idea who Courtney Matthews was anymore."

That is exactly how it should have been done on the show. The whole Alcazar thing was too dramatic for my liking. I also like how you touched on the fact that Courtney no longer has an identity of her own. She transitioned from AJ to Jason so fast so it doesn't surprise me that she doesn't have a grasp on her real persona. Anyways, I loved it. And I agree with the way you ended it. The ending seems like something that would truly happen on the show. After all, it is a soap and everyone knows how hard happy endings are to come by.
HottguysofGHJason chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
er ok it was good, but why couldn't you have had them get together in the end. sorry i am like a total journey fan so that's why i am saying these things. ok. sorry your a good writer tho and you should keep writing only hopefully more journey together fics. lol ok bye

~Carrie
leprechaun-chick17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Absolutely amazing. Perfect summary of the current Journey. I'm hoping that you will continue and that this story won't be just a short.
ashton chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
fantastic i love it please update soon please
DaMillion chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Are They Gonna Get Together? Please say yes! Anyway, this is REALLY REALLY GOOD!
~*Drew*~
sarah chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
really sweet!
you should either continue or write another, your writing is very good!
jmluver14 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
good hope u update
glassfromsand chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I liked it but i would like it more if they got back together