Reviews for Heero's Tears
lilpoprincess96 chapter 50 . 7/7/2013
Amazing story it was so cute :) lml
Diva-Elf chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I love your story and I have read it several times, the only issue that I have is your explanation of how "Shinigami" is translated.

In your explanation, it looks as though you are using 'ni' in the particle form when that is not correct. 'Shini' is the bound form of 'shinu' which is the verb meaning 'to die'. When taking the bound form of a verb and adding it to a noun, in this case 'gami' the direct and literal translation would be 'Death God', not 'Death of God'; however, since in English we do not have a 'Death God' we flip the words around and add 'of' in the middle to be able to make sense of the word.
rupert maxwell chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
Heero pouted! No way!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
this is good. well written.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This is very well written. I like the idea, never read one like this before.
Joicinha sem juizo chapter 50 . 2/2/2008
Hi!

I from Brazil and I would like to say that I loved Heero's Tears! I understand English very little, but I read your fic until the end, and loved!

I read until chapter 9 in Portuguese, in XYZYAOI fanfiction, but I couldn't wait the translation, so I read the original fic!

I enjoyed very much!
Draculina17 chapter 30 . 7/2/2007
Politics are what politicians practice. You keep refering to politicians as politics.
dothechickendance chapter 50 . 3/12/2007
This story is amazing! I read it for the first time a few years back and was bored today in math so I started to think about all my favorite stories and this one popped up. I just had to go back and read it again! I love you and your story! Your a fabulous writer! :)

chicken
chazzy chapter 50 . 12/29/2006
You know.. This is probably my third time reading the whole fic..since years back, and I still think it's good. )
LilShinni13 chapter 50 . 8/2/2006
This story was really entertaining to read. I like the layout of this story and the plot was excelent.

Can you please write a sequel?
Lain chapter 19 . 7/23/2006
i was eatting when i read this

nearly lost my lunch!:(
Black-Sichan chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
YAY!
Solo D. Maxwell-Yuy chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
lovin it
Imbrium1969 chapter 50 . 6/2/2006
Very, very good story. I like the whole demon bond angle. A little OOC Heero in the beginning, but that just made this even better when Heero started to get into a relationship with Duo. I know I will enjoy reading other stories by you.
Christina-Marie chapter 2 . 3/6/2006