Reviews for ALL HELL HAS BROKE LOOSE
SHDW KLR chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
Yeah i like the story so far, but i'm wondering when are you gonna get more of your story online?
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Dr Sarah Jackson chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
more writing please. Poor inuyasha (not from the readers view)
TurquoisePanda chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA KOUGA TRIED TO SCREW INUYASHA THAT IS SO FUNYY! PLEASE UPDATE!
Angeltsuki chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
ROFL LMAO. That is too funny ROFL. I feel bad for them. It would suck not knowing what ur body is doing/going through.
Shalah chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
UPDATE UPAT please? All hell will brake loose if Sesshy or naraku come in lo lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol...
Shalah chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
Girl i love ur story..I just got to say one thing as a girl who has 2 cat and had pets all her life...and whos had u noe what..

Females can not go into heat while they their PERIOD ...That is so nasy..who or what do that while it has blood coming down they croch...lol...ah...I can't wait to read the next chapter..This so funny!

I love it keep it up..srry i just had to say that!
whitetiger-isabella chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
i the this chapter. its really good. please hurry and update soon.
windgal chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
O.O omfg! THIS IS HALARIOUS! PLEASE update ASAP! XD
TrappedInACage chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
omg, i swear, ur a great author...i was laughin my ass off for like 20 minutes while reading this. i mean not the this chapter but the whole story.

man..so funny...lol...u MUST update...lol
TrappedInACage chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
omg, i was laughin throughout this wqhole chaptyer, i luv it! i just luv it! omg...so funny...

*rolls on the ground laughing, then tries to stand up to click the submit buttin* lol...*clickclick*
shadow-inu14 chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
FINISH FINISH PLEASE!
weatherleaf chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
You should win an award for this story lmao
5265742755 chapter 6 . 3/4/2005
Hi me like you really need to update soon before i go mad
Life's Shadow chapter 5 . 2/19/2005
Ahem, all I can say is "OMFG, EW EW EW EW! Dat some messed up shit right there!" Props to making want to blow chunks worse than Inuyasha.