Reviews for Rise
Sorelliena chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Well whaddaya know... The most somber, last minute and Vampy boy decides to speak up... Oi, I've been in better situations...

I really loved the details, but the goriness of it all is just scary...
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Oh my god please let marlene be ok!
Wolfwood11 chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
I apologize for not reveiwing earlier. Hooray for the new chapter! It's good that the group has a solid plan now. Update soon and keep up the awesome work. _
Aj-sama chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
Yay! An update after forever! _

Random humor is good, but I wouldn't overuse it. The spread of it now seems to be pretty good, since the story isn't overly serious or too funny.

Anyway, GREAT update! I can't wait until another one! _

So, update soon!
Yersi Fanel chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
Gimme Cloid Back! *cryes* nice one
Mako-Magic chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
cool fic, never read one like it before! hope you update soon. don't know how tifa could hav survived being sliced in two though... maybe she didnt...?
not applicable chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
Wow, I really like it. The random humour was appreciated, too. No need to leave it serious all the time, right? _ This is a lovely fiction so far and I look forward to following it as you continue to write. Thank you and please do your best.
Nbluju chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
WOOT Cloud's dead! I always thought him to be annoying. Anyways, great story, I love it. Haha, Yuffie actually managed to wrestle Vincent to the ground and is this a Yuffentine? PLEASE let this be a Yuffentine. _

Update soon!
Ja Rule chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
This fic rules, I don't know why you are even bothering to worry. I would strongly reccomend you updating some time.
shinotenshishine.com chapter 4 . 11/25/2004
This is so cool, why aren't you updating?
boo chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Really loving this so far! hope you continue it soon!
Bandit666 chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
Screaming without sound... I tried that once, but clenched my throat too much and it came out as more of a strangled gasp( _'). I'm really hoping you won't make them encounter Sephiroth, because then they would have to do something that's completely and utterly impossible in their condition, unless your going to go the way of Steven King's THE LAST STAND and make them all die. I am indeed a Yuffentine lover, so I was a little glad that Yuffie would only be able to communicate with Vincent for the rest of her life.

Keep up the good work!

P.S.: Is there anywhere I can see that map you made?
Bandit666 chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
Wow. Just... wow. This has got to be the best AU fanfic I've ever read. Personalities are amazingly done, and you spent the time and effort needed to replace letters, which, for me, adds to the fun because I can't stand not knowing everything everybody says, and I enjoy that kind of word puzzle.
Demeter1 chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
Screaming without sound... god, that was an *awesome* line. I practically burst into tears as the fic described Yuffie literally changing before their eyes. I'm making a biased guess that the destruction of one's hometown will do that to a person. -_-

Their sheer concentration on figuring out what to do next is holding them back from mourning Cloud. From mourning their lost abilities, and it's going to come back and bite them in the arse. I wonder how long it'll be before we see a Yuffie/Vincent scene of... *eg* _ Now, if Sephiroth won, where is he? *curious*
Sadako Kurosawa chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
Fantastic ficcy! _ I really hope to see more soon... And I want to see AVALANCHE encounter Sephiroth. o.O
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »