Reviews for A Winding Road
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
bnomiko steered me to this story and I'm glad she did! Such a beautifully written peek into an otherwise ordinary occurance is such a treat. Thanks for letting us once again 'look behind the mask' of Seto Kaiba!
Darleneartist chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Hi I liked your one shot. It is well written and I enjoyed reading about how Yami is drawing closer to Seto at each passing day.

I enjoyed the interaction of Mokuba and Yami as well.

I liked this alot. I will now see what other stories you have written about Seto/Yami and read those too.

Bye Darlene.
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
So cute...wish it had more to it though
Demon of Sunrise chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Heh. Yeah, considering "Have a good day" an improvement in response to "I love you" is definitely ironic. I really enjoy Yami's thoughts in this. When living with Seto Kaiba, one needs a sense of humor as well as a firm but loving hand. (At least in my humble opinion.) I like Mokuba's interaction with Yami, and Seto's stumbling over his words when Yami tells him he loves him. It's just... Though I hate to describe Seto this way... Adorable. What a lovely little fiction. *Smiles*
samurai-ashes chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
*insert many warm fuzzies here*
That was so cute (and big *hearts* to the Mokuba _) - I loved the action/paragraph just before Yami said "I love you," and Kaiba's reaction to it. How beautiful, and a little sad, and very, very real feeling.
And that last line.. More warm fuzzies there. Overall, it was a nice little hopeful story. _ Yays to Kagi teh Awesome!
Jargonelle chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Yay! That was very good - a great piece which was wonderfully in character and had a really uplifting ending. I needed that.
And we all love Mokuba. Especially when he understands his brother so well.
Misura chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
An enjoyable read. I like this look in the every-day life of Seto, Mokuba and Yami, the way Yami fits in with Seto and Mokuba and the way you described the relationship between him and Seto. - I also like your take on how Seto'd respond to being in a romantic relationship. I'd say you kept everyone very much in-character.
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004