Reviews for I Live My Life For You
Laura chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
Please continue I want to read more its good
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Please start writing this again it is very good and a great read. All is readers would love to see where your story takes us.
LianaRamsay chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
No...I'm so sad :( It's been 7 years since you last updated :( I hope you will eventually continue this story, as it is amazing.
Gothic Lust chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
I absolutely love this story. I hope that you haven't forgotten it in your long absence and will return to write some more. We have just hit the most crucial part of the story, and it ends off here. Please return!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
LOL Snape is a crazy pedophile godfather.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
I loved it.
I want more, please?
Kiss
gaaralover51141 chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
I re-read this story and cried, not only cause of the last chapter where Draco says that he doesnt love Harry (which made a cry ten times over)

but because i dont think that you'll ever update this story which upsets me very much, and Im sure that it does to the dozens upon dozens of people who are in love with this story as much as I am.

I cant force you to continue writing of course, but I can as very politely and quiet frankly quiet desperately that hopefully you do get back to this story because we absolutely love this story and would love to see their story come to an end.

I just hope that you do read this at the least and just know that there are still people that really love this story.

Thanks and I hope that this at some way gets to you.
Cute Hyukkie chapter 15 . 12/13/2011
Please, WHOEVER You Are, just please update this. This is just TOO beautiful to be abandon. But If U really can't, I understand, just for me this is too amazing.

I hope U healthy and have happy live. Please, if U feel you want to update this, tell me :)

#sorry with my bad english
gaaralover51141 chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
I love this story completely! Its makes me so depressed that you havent finished this story :( :( :(

But if you ever do continue I'll wait forever! Years! I love this story and hope you do continue. But I'm not forcing you or complaining or anything, i just want you to know that so many of us want you to continue this oh so lovely story!
hamistasty chapter 15 . 9/7/2011
It's always strange to read a fanfic that hasn't been updated in years... I'm so glad that the kiss finally happened, so that's a plus!

No need to update or anything, after all, it's been quite a while since your last update. I'm so glad you haven't taken it down since then, however.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that people still love this story. It's really amazing.
delma chapter 15 . 5/9/2011
ah poor Harry, i hope Draco will forget Hermion and love Harry. its a beautiful story and its pity that you didnt continue this, i hope you will write so soon.
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
plz update soon!
Shin-kt chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
I think I will die soon... if you won't update this story anymore... Q_Q
Simply.Scarfy chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
You haven't updated in years. YEARS! Why? Please please please update soon, you can't leave it like this!
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
oh,poor draco! but man this story is funny, is snape seriously trying to hit on Draco? kyahahahaah, draco right on one things, that the girl that he loves wanted to matches him with someone else...hahahahaha