Reviews for Baker Street Irregulars
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/12
BTW: Bernie Sanders just admitted to spraying by calling for an *eco friendly* reform of toxic chemicals being used for solar management.

I call BS on that because you either spray or don't spray. There is no inbetween. Sorry folks but those doing it are dillusional.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 3/12
2012. Your not alone in the experience.

I'm not surprised.

Look up at the skies and see those squiggly lines forming sometimes X and checkerboard patterns?

Those are NOT contrails forming.
I am a plane spotter and have watched planes my whole life and know quite well the difference between contrails and chemtrails and these are quite ugly sometimes flying in a drunk pattern or doing *U-turns* from directions not normal and not military aerial exercises either.

Contrails form only under certain atmospheric conditions while chemtrails happen regardless of temp and humidity and eventually the sun gets blotted out or have a weird rainbow look from the metals in the air bending the light on what is a perfectly clear day with no storms for hundreds of miles.

The only reason it hasn't gotten to the point of killing everybody is likely it's small enough doses and lots and lots of prayer by people who have spiritual connections to heal our earth.

Sometimes like the end times we are in now help from beyond is our only source when mankind has screwed up so much that fixing things may damage it more then leaving it alone

Doctors and clinics are overloaded with weird throat problems/coughing/wheezing and upticks in cancers hitting people who shouldn't have it. Your not alone in it.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/12
The good and bad. The premise of the story is good but some of it turns too much into *Dear Abby* not sure if that was your original approach or not.
Dumbledore can read minds, though. And he was awfully eager to believe Harry at the end of third year, despite a complete lack of proof.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 5 . 1/7
This is a fantastic story. I am sorry for your loss. It seem that your friend was your use for this story. I hope that you will one day be able to pick up the threads of it. To finish it in honor of him. Thank you for sharing what you have with us.
RedRoses44 chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
The story is really good and I hope someday you can continue the story with less pain. I know the feeling of loss especially a person who is much younger than your friend. But to get back to reviewing the story is really good and really well written with good action and lots of detail. I especially love how you make each character work perfectly for this story.

~Roses
(PS I know this is a very late review but I still wish to post this.)
senawario chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
look could you please put the word "abandoned" in the summary? Thanks
vmcclure2 chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Well...maybe this is already finished & u don't have to do anymore to it ...unless it, in 10 years time u take a notion to fill it out ...Right! U'll see then...Good story anyway, & a good memorial to what close friends can do when they encourage each other
vmcclure2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Why did no one think of casting a Priori Incantatum on Harry's wand? Is Dumbledore destined to make the same mistake? Tonks took Harry's wand, isn't she going to think of doing her real duty and perform the spell on Harry's wand? Or is she going to be busy judging to bother with any real investigation?
angeltrin1 chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
I'm so sorry for your loss! I have enjoyed what you have written, and completely understand where you're coming from! Thank you for sharing with us what you could!
andyjhorton chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
im sorry about your friend. these things can be very emotional.
LBibliophile chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
While you say you didn't intend for the story to end here, I feel it actually worked out quite well. It is almost like a backstory fic. You showed us how the Baker Street Irregulars formed, then gave us hints of their future adventures. While I would have liked to read more, I find it perfectly acceptable to leave the rest up to our imaginations.
The one thing that I would have liked is for you to have been a bit clearer about what Harry did in Azkaban. Where did his clothes come from (transfiguration, I guess)? How did he manage the effects of the dementors? How did he keep his body in such good condition?
BlueKarou79 chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
While this is a good start, and I appreciate your sharing your A/N and final scenes, a story should not be marked complete if it is not, in fact, complete. It is a huge waste of time for someone to get this far and realize that the story will probably never be finished. If you feel you absolutely must label it complete (for whatever reason) at the very lease you should have a big, obvious Author's Note at the beginning of the first chapter giving a heads-up.
BillBrink chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
Please change the status on your summary from "complete" to abandoned.
Loki Firefox chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I'm still giving this a chance because I really like A Bad Death Eater Gone Good but the premise is really shaky.

Even if Dumbledore does not have legilimency, he knew that Sirius was sent to Azkaban wrongly. Dumbledore is human but he won't make the same mistake twice.

And this happened right after Voldemort's return was proved. So even if Fudge is still out to get Harry, the tide of public opinion is now for Harry. He would have had at least had to have given him a trial.

And yeah, in a world where polyjuice and veritaserum exists, how can they blithely send a sixteen year old (not even an adult) to prison without a trial?

I'm going to go read the next chapter but my expectations are pretty low.