Reviews for Baker Street Irregulars
Loki Firefox chapter 1 . 4/7
I'm still giving this a chance because I really like A Bad Death Eater Gone Good but the premise is really shaky.

Even if Dumbledore does not have legilimency, he knew that Sirius was sent to Azkaban wrongly. Dumbledore is human but he won't make the same mistake twice.

And this happened right after Voldemort's return was proved. So even if Fudge is still out to get Harry, the tide of public opinion is now for Harry. He would have had at least had to have given him a trial.

And yeah, in a world where polyjuice and veritaserum exists, how can they blithely send a sixteen year old (not even an adult) to prison without a trial?

I'm going to go read the next chapter but my expectations are pretty low.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?
Are u sure u aren't using a little Indiana in here?
Amanthya chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
I understand why you aren't continuing. I'm sorry for your loss; that young man sounds like he was a true friend. I wish to see more of this story, but I won't press for it. I'm happy enough to have read it. It was well done.
The Blind Dragon chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Why does nobody ever use Veritaserum to prove innocence or guilt?
kitty chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
I really liked this story. I was sad to see you don't plan to continue it. I think it would be a nice memorial to your friend to finish it. Sorry for your loss.
BillBrink chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
This story should be marked abandoned, not complete.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Actually, it is widely believed that Dumbledore CAN read minds, using the reverse of occlemency, sorry, I just don't know how to spell that.
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
nice fanfic
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
cool
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
he seem both a little insane and a little sane at the same time
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
nice
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Although Dumbledore can actually reead minds, I get your point.
UNKNOWN chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
THIS IS THE CAPPEST FANFITION I'VE EVER READ YOU MUST SHOOT YOURSELF
davidandrewfugett chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
How in the hell was this complete. You need a dictionary.