Reviews for The Talk
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Heartfelt.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I like how you wove Kon's growing maturity into his youthful problems; it felt very realistic to me, especially Superman's reactions (I feel like a heel). Good story.
Navi-Zero chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
only one ding: it's successor that comes next, predecessor comes before. Otherwise, great fic.
Tony chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
I like this story a lot I hope you add to this or a sequel. It's very good.
stranj100 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Good story. one grammar error you should have used successor. Predecessor is the person who came before.
Donegone chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
I liked this. I agreed with Kylime, there AREN'T enough fanfics based on the new Titans comic. There should be more. I thought this was good, but a story should be written that capitalizes on Superboy's struggle trying to maintain his status as hero without succumbing to the other half of his genes, the ones that Luthor handed him.
Kylime chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Good job. There hasn't been enough comic based Teen Titans fanfic here. It might have been nice to hear more of Conner's thoughts as he broke the news to Superman. Still, I enjoyed it.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Not bad. Everyone felt in character and you didn't overwrite your idea. You used just enough words to tell your story and nothing more. I'll have to check out your other work.