Reviews for Death
Inu213313 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That made me cry I hope that bastard dies ! (naraku) they were a little out of charactor but its fan fictoin for a reasone and I loved it please write a seconde one
AvatarFan630 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Oh my gosh that story was so awesome! I cried so hard! Poor Rin ! Poor Sesshy!
sesshomarucrush chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
so sad!
Andromada-Morningstar chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
omg! you are a great writer! it is so emotional i could not believe that my eyes are tearing up! i think you should write a sequel!
biginuyashafan chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
that was really sad. please make her come back alive,PLEASE!:(:(:(

i loved it!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Very Dark and touching.
Prominence Flare chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Ok, taking a look at your other fics like you recommened. This is pretty sad. As a matter of fact, I know someone who would probably bawl over this. They love Sesshy and Rin-not as a couple, but the characters, I mean.
k-samurai-girl chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
that was so good, but yet was sad. i liked it!

my cuz'n says: it was sad. really like it.
AwesomeFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
*sniff* *cries* Please people, don't be mad at me, but I like Kagome and Inu-Yasha better than any couple. I really don't like Sesshomaru and yet ... this songfic really touched me. I thank you for letting me appreciate this couple .
ahhelga chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
That was good... and I wish that Rin was back! *throws a fit* BRING HER BACK WITH THE TENSEIGA NOW! ERR!
thats me
aka Pauline
Umm chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
This is okay. I'm guessing you don't know a lot about Inuyasha though. Why didn't Sesshoumaru bring Rin back with Tenseiga? If I remember right, Sesshoumaru hasn't even met Kanna, so how could he warn Rin about her when he doesn't know about her? They were also out of character.
I'm not trying to be mean. I think you have talent, but you need to do a little more research before writting.
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
*cries* That was so sad! But so good! *clings to her cat and sobs even more* *adds to favorite stories*