Reviews for Playing On Heartstrings
Zanegar chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ya! Supporting characters finally getting some action!

This is a grate story man!

Keep it up!

.HACK forever!

(P.S. This is not a trap.)
digimaster123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Maybe im wrong maybe im right dude but i think kite/shugo and blackrose/rena are brother & sis but i dont know but i dont think elk/? is blackroses/renas brother as well but could they be triplets? NO! in this fanfic it said elk was two years YOUNGER than Kite/shugo and BlackRose/Rena. and dont you think that Blackrose/rena and kite/shugo look alike? CUZ' there're TWINS meaning bro & sis!

P.S

i dont know elk's real name can you please tell/e-mail me?
Tenshi no Ookami chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
One thing. CONTINUE THE STORY PLEASE!
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
lol very funny and cute too! great story
fornwalt chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
OMG! That was by far one of the best .hack fanfics I've read! :D Thanks so much for writing it, it really made me laugh so hard! _
xiia chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Tera Ryo is 16. Kazu is 8. Dude what are you smoking? Did you even play the game...?
Uber Flare chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Aw...I luff that. It's not the same, generic, mundane KitexBlackRose you see everywhere. Of course, you wrote it, so of course it's not like that.

Wow. Nuke was in it. I like him. (Because Long Arms are my favorite class, and my sister brings Gardenia with her to every boss, so I just sorta...tote Nuke along.)

Well, it was light-hearted and silly, but cute. Adorable. Awesome. Just...yeah.

Poor Elk...*_*

.hack/GIFT roxxorz. Except for the nudity.
Al Kristopher un-signed chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Please...for the love of sanity...less cuteness next time...urghh...
superskieth chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Bout time someone wrote a GOOD .hack story. its all cool just keep it up and dont listen to critics
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
It wasn't pointless at all! It was really funny and I liked the fluff. :D
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
This was so cute! XD God, I love your oneshots so much... 0 You're too good at writing KitexBlackRose, you know that? _ Like one of your previous reviewers said, I too was hoping for some more KitexBlackRose in this, but it's OK, I enjoyed the overall story a lot. :) Kazu is so cute... 0 I adore Terajima Ryoko when she's not crushing on Kite... truthfully, she's probably my second or third favorite female character right after BlackRose, but I don't want her with Kite. _
Thou Anonymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Just making my rounds and reviewing various stories...
This is quite a nice story, good job with it!
I love Marlo. Such a cool character. Love his Japanese voice, as well. (I don't dare play the game with the dub on. Too scared to.)
But, yeah, Marlo's VERY nicely in character. Just thought I'd mention that. ;
I can't say that I can imagine Elk doing that, though... O.o
I'm forced to agree with Terajima. b
"Her eyes were soft as she looked at him and he suddenly wondered if he could still speak.
“You look nice.
MortalSora chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Aw, that was very good! I wouldn't mind seeing more like this! And yay, Marlo was in it, he isn't in enough fics. Very good as usual!
Kintaro Kusake chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Wow, this is one of thos Good ol Humor Romance stories that I actually do indeed enjoy. Please, write just one more chapter for us loyal fans. Please? Please please? _
juggalo14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004