Reviews for Spring Cleaning
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Sooo funny XD
dreamer1821 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
lol wow this made me laugh so hard :D keep writing!
yamisangel101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
lol "Why is the door white?" Poor Yami, I guess that's the last time he'll ask Yugi to clean his Soul room. :D Wonderful job!
daily-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
hehehehehhe hahahahhahahahahaha

this was so funny hahahahahha

i wasn't sure what to think when i first started to read except being interested, but now you've got me in tears of laughter.

i can imagine yugi cleaning yami's soul room - so many stairs and a white door hahahahahha

poor yami, hope he didn't hurt himself to much

great, original work!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
. Lol. The ending was cool. Little Yugi tried so hard. My favorite part was this:

It smells nice and adds a non-boring color to Yami’s inner mind.

It made it sound like Yugi was on one of those redecorating shows.

I am not highly unenchanted.

Ok, that sentence confused me. Also, the style you used was kind of tedious. You could have described in more morbid detail the terrifying dirtiness of Yami's room, I suppose. But overall this was okay.
Kandirma-Kendini chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
really funny!
sailor-z-360 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
...wow...yugi... that is funny! really really funny! add another chapter...maybe yami cleaning out yugis soul room then doing that for all the yamis and hikaris...bakura and that guy you don't like?
Chibi Blue Angel chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
*Snicker* Yami made me type this:
Yami: The horror, THE PAIN! AH!
Mabye white isn't his cowow... I wiked it. Yami didn't I bet. _
LSL and rubberducky64 chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
That was very funny and random. Poor door T.T Well, I'm glad I don't have any iron doors in my house! _~
strawberries and napkins chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
um...wow...that was intresting...i think i just spelled that wrong...' ah well, thats why im a great speller. very very funny
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
That was funny! *Giggles* Not very interesting, but funny. Bye for now.
Misura chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
*giggles and shakes her head* Poor Yugi, for having been made to clear such a mess by Yami. Perhaps I should also say 'poor Yami', all things considered, but in the end it's really his own fault, ne? ; Somewhat odd and random, but definitely fun. :)
d'Anima chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Odd...very odd. But funny. This is one of the most random fics I've ever read. Make sure you write other one-shots!
Ja ne!
S. Artist Author Psycho chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Sydney: *Giggles* Funny!
Yami: The rat has done something horrible to my soul room...why can't people just leave it dark and unwelcoming like I like it?
Sydney: Because if people did, then there'd be no material for this fanfic, and I wouldn't be here laughing and thinking about the time I did something similar cleaning up my classroom after school.
Yami: I guess so...
Sydney: That's right. But anyway, this was funny and I really liked it! I hope you do more one-shots like this. Ja ne!