Reviews for Parallel
Lilsi chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
this story is great, another chap would be gd to read too - but it could also be a gd finality to the story -

lil x
silver-sunn101 chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I do look forward to another chapter. I've never seen a fanfic written quite like this, its different (in a good way)! In the last third of this chapter, I liked how you described the endings that fairy tales dont give, and how Remus doesnt find magic magical anymore. That was an interesting part.
:~*~:silver-sunn101:~*~:
LBx chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
I like the contrast between the three scenes, it fits together very nicely. And I think you have a good grasp of the characters, too, though Remus was the only one who got a lot of attention. Well, I very much hope you continue. It's an interesting notion, and if you keep up the contrasting scenes, it'll be even better. Later! *waves*
angry fangirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
THAT IS A PIECE OF SHITE! wow. what crap. seriously, bad. do us all a favor and NEVER write about characters you obviously have no insight into, nor experimental styles of writing that make little sense. gosh, thats bad.
Talifiney chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Very nice. That's all I can say. Very realistic too.
I love the line,
"Lupin had realized a long time ago that magic could not solve all problems. It was convenient, yes, but that was all."
Beautiful.
Pretty As Pink 16 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
OMG i can't believe that u didn't get any reviews yet *glares at others* ur story rocks i love it i hope u write more please? _