Reviews for Bored Hikaris & Their Sugar High Yamis
ang5523 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
that was so fricking hot and them being very sexy things.
yami-fangirl chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
I am about to die laughing! This is so freaking funny. I can just imagine the looks on Ryou, Malik, and Yugi's faces! Just make sure Yami Yugi doesn't get hurt okay? Especilly(sp.) if it's Yugi that wants to kill him!
Skitzoheartless chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
O.o you are one psycotic, evil, crazed, sugar high fangirl, which is why i love you - yay! not that i cant relate (cough cough) but i just cant seem to put it down on paper... or on screen, depending on whether you're typing it or writing it... but then to put it on fanfic you would have to type it, so it would be screen... but you need a first draft on paper so it would be paper and... oh well, don't mind me, im just skitzo _~" but sugar is good... very good is sugar... me an my flying monkeys frankfurt an beezlebub are off to find more sugar! away!... SHIZNABIT! NO MORE SUGAR! damn yami's! they took my sugar! come back you durn crazy kids! (chases after them with an ear o' corn)
DOTBF chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
XoX wha...that was entertaining...-

Hey, dija ever notice how sugar and sugarhigh fics go REALLY great together?
DOTBF chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
the button isn't purple...it's blue... (examines it again) yep, definantly blue. P
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
O_O *is torn between running and drooling*
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
; Wow, Ryou and Yugi sure changed personalities quick. ; Cool.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
This was GREAT! It was a real inspiration! But, um, I would think that you should probably edit it and make it regular format, seeing as scripted stories aren't allowed on the site anymore. U_U Just a warning. But this is so AWESOME!
difficile chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Heh...heh...HAHAHAHA! I read all 3 chapies and LOVED THEM! HAHAHAHA! Vewy vewy funny! I am gunna add you to favie authors!
imagines writes chapter 3 . 11/4/2004
Lyrial: Kat is busy drooling and laughing her head off, so I (her Yami) will review instead. *tries to talk* *starts laughing* It's too funny! Bakura...in a Speedo...YUMMY! _

Kat: *ahem* Marik in a Speedo...YUMMY!

_ PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Or I will go INSANE!
Haru chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
LOL! funny. I liked it _ plug it in plug it in...UPDATE PLEASE 3
DemonicMistress Kree-kun chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
I am kid napping Ryou and Marik and shoving a lot of chocolate cake and other god foods down their throats. (insert evil laughter here) oh what the fuck MWAHAHAHAHAHAAH*coughcoughcough*HAHAHAHAHAGAH. I'm phyco and you cant have my Ryou or my marik . tell bakura i send him my love and... *pulls out something huge* and a flame thrower
hieilover2004 chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
XD That was great! Poor Yugi, Malik, and Ryou though damn yamis. x_X;; ...mwha Bakura in a speedo -drools and giggles insanely- please continue
chaos daughter saori chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
Damn girl you have a sick mind. I loved it!LOL
Chibi Blue Angel chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
Uh... it was good but that was something I didn't evew want to think about. Heh heh