Reviews for You Have No Idea
semprence86 chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
lol so funny please write a follow up story id love to read them reading each others mind so cute update please
aj001 chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
wouldn't the admiral get a little freaked if he saw a few good men, considering the guy who plays him is JAG is also the Jag in AFGM?
starryeyes10 chapter 5 . 9/23/2004
GREAT STORY.
laura carr chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
great story.
e-dog chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
sorry, it took so long to get around to finishing this. haha...this was fun from beginning to end. nice work.

e-dog
zeilfanaat chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
Nice story
ninjaturtle chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
Hehehe, I love it. Can you please do another chapter? What was the deal with being able to hear each others' thoughts? Do they keep this ability? You could to so much with this; imagine them on opposing sides of the court and Harm accidentally thinking his strategy to Mac...
Beach chick chapter 5 . 5/19/2004
That chapter was great! I can't believe that it was the last one! No! You have to make a sequel, and you did leave the story with kind of like a cliffhanger. If only the show could be this shippery. Speaking of the show I can't wait for the season finally. I am excited but also worried about whats going to happen. Keep writing!
Beach chickJASSNL aka Jade panther
judicium sierra chapter 5 . 5/19/2004
Hey that was so funny! Aw loved the shippery aspects too! Ooh a sequel would be awesome! thanks for the great read! looking forward to more of your stories!
kiwi chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
Spectacular! I love the story and it's excellently written. Now just hurry up and update... can't wait to see how you finish it!
judicium sierra chapter 4 . 5/14/2004
LOL that was too funny! Ooh I loved the twist with Sturgis talking to "Mac" about her admitting her love for Harm and then Harm actually hearing it! Clever, I loved it! Please update soon for the sake of my sanity!
lostinureyes chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
This is one I want to hear the end to. great story
mizukimarr910 chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
please update soon i love this it's really good and i keep getting to tthe end of a chapter and there isn't another chapter to read and it's driving me crazey
thanx mizukimarr910
Cathy F chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
This story is just great! I'm loving every minute of it. It reminds me of "quantum Leap"
e-dog chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
just got around to reading this. this is really funny! loved the pig latin! lol.
e-dog