Reviews for Senbazuru
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
aww cute!
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Interesting - I wish that you'd expounded on Kaiba a bit more, however. He just sort of seems to be standing in the background; I would have liked to find out a bit more about what he's thinking, motivations, etc etc... I'd also have liked further explanation behind the crane, it just sort of seems to show up and you could do various things with it - at least explain why it's a crane that Kaiba left, rather then just a piece of paper or a note or nothing at all. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand why it's a crane.

It's kind of strange - I stumbled across this because my friend told me about it. It's kind of eerie - I also have a fic named Senbazuru, it's also a oneshot, and it's also Yugioh. So it's kinda bizarre. o.O Never fear, however, mine is about Yuugi and Atemu and is post-series, so the title is about all that they have in common. ;) *laughs*

One thing - I believe that Senbazuru isn't simply origami, or even an origami crane. From what I read, a Senbazuru is actually 10 paper cranes - if you fold 10 cranes, it's supposed to grant a wish.
kitty demon chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
rather illogical that anzu wouldn't make a dance team but incredibly cute nonetheless. What would make it exceptionally sweet is if Anzu watched the dance team perform and they really sucked. Ah well, i like to dream excellent job!
arseff chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
*Claps* Another great story, by Mamono! That was very cute, not to long, but had a great point. Very sweet.
AllisonWalker chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
That was nice of him. You should make this a story.
Yukikaima chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
So I was reading the reviews and realised I had _not_ reviewed this. Shame, shame, shame. Especially since I read it some time back, too. Perhaps was being evil that day? It happens. And then I forget about the review. Meh. Enough. Onto the review!

Heh. Definitely cute. Subtle Seto. It's the almost the opposite of how some people view him if he were to fall for someone, but I much prefer this path. He'd be far too unsure, far too scared to give in so soon. He'd want to observe first, then if it seems like he should stop, he could anytime, and it wouldn't hurt much.

Sweetly romantic, and you can't help feeling bad for Anzu and then glad for her at the end. ;; As always, great read, Hun.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Aw... this is the one time I like Anzu

_
zilchy chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Nice. You must really like chocolates though _, as you use that word very frequently in your stories. But don't worry, as I love chocolate too _. Yummy yum yum yum yummie!
Wolf Jade chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
how sweet i love this fic, and is anzu Tea, cuz i dont know the japanese names, and this is kinda confusing, since i don't remember a Anzu in the anime.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Aargck (new random word I invented... while choking on confectioner's sugar...) I have an exclamation I want to write but don't really know how to spell it. Darn, too, because it's the only word I can think of that gets that jumping-up-and-down-shivering-with-delight feeling really across...
In any case, just know that I *am* jumping up and down, shivering with delight, and blowing off homework to read this. Because it's great! Soo cute!
I really can picture Kaiba doing oragami. He's the obsessive type. ::coughUNDERSTATEMENTcough::
. I *so* think Anzu should have made the dance team. ::bares teeth at random coach:: Um, yeah, I know... plot...
Well, I've blown off homework long enough. Gotta jet! Ciao!
DSF
Estelgirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Oh...cute fic! _ You're one of the best writers of the Seto x Tea (Anzu) pairing. Ok...well maybe there wasn't exactly any romance in this fic but it was hinted!
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Aw, all warm and fuzzy! I loved it!
Guardian Kysra chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
All I can say is, I know EXACTLY how Tea felt -_- When I was a freshman in high school I was accepted on the drill team then after the first game I dislocated and cracked my knee O.O That was basically the end of MY dancing career ;-; So this story touched me in a very real sense. Poor Tea! And how SWEET of Seto to let her know in such a subtle way that all was not so bad _ I had a big grin on my face by the end and a warm feeling in my heart. Wonderful job.
kaoaniz chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
This story is really sweet Luvin the way that Kaiba have cares about Anzu!
Mokuba's Official Glomper chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
MOG:CUTE!
Metro:Sappy. Just plain sappy.
Heart:Aw.
MOG:{Hurts Metro}Like you know anything.
Metro:Girls. Always soo sappy.
MOG:_ And happy to admitt it too!