Reviews for A Step Forward In Time
angdalton chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
The story is really great! Will you continue?
CS chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
Just read your story & loved it - please continue soon!
AgentStrange chapter 9 . 2/3/2005
hey. i'm not actually sure if ive reviewed this fic but ive been reading it for a long time and was thrilled to see an update. this is really realy sweet and a lovely idea- now all she needs is a real baby to make the picture complete! lol. this is so cool! x
Lu78 chapter 11 . 2/3/2005
so glad you updates. I love this story so much. Theya re such a perfect couple and deserve to be happy. But why is her stomach beeping? Can't wait for next update.
RoutineRiot chapter 10 . 10/17/2004
Yay! I was not sure if you were ever going to post again,but every time you do it gets better and better. I liked the whole bathing suit thing. KEEP IT UP.
piglet chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I am enjoying your story. Please write more! I was impressed with your word choices (sorry...I'm a 5th grade teacher and can't read anything without mentally grading it )). If you haven't already, I suggest having someone read through it for spelling and grammar. I think grammar is the hardest especially when you write late at night, which I tend to do. I encourage you to continue with the great descriptive language. I can't wait to read your next installment By the way, if you haven't read the books that are out, I recommend doing so. They are pretty good and give some insight into the characters before we all met them on the screen.
Ren201 chapter 10 . 10/12/2004
Ohh, an update! Another great chapter! Looking forward to the next update!

Post again soon!

-Lauren
alllieee chapter 9 . 8/21/2004
Very cute story... and a unique idea. Keep it coming!
Kimmers chapter 9 . 8/20/2004
Love this fic your reaally doing a great job with it

from Kim
Fair Cate chapter 9 . 7/30/2004
Fantastic chapter!

Cate
supergirl14 chapter 9 . 7/29/2004
oo i love this! i jsut read what you have so far and they are too cute! i am also very pleased that lauren will be taken into custody, finally!

also i am shocked that they havent' slept together yet! it's not like she's really pregnant, whatever i love your fic anyway!

update as soon as you can!
saorla1 chapter 9 . 7/29/2004
yipee! I love this story, please continue!
Ren201 chapter 9 . 7/28/2004
I have a feeling that Lauren is going to turn up and ruin S/V's mission and happy little situation? Another great chapter!

Post again soon!

Lauren
Lu78 chapter 9 . 7/28/2004
Jasmine, lovely as usual. I love reading your new chapters when they come out. If only the pregnancy was real and they were really together.
olivia chapter 9 . 7/28/2004