Reviews for The Power of Friendship
silvanwolf240 chapter 6 . 3/23
Love this story. More please!
Fili chapter 6 . 2/28
How could u? More more more
maupe chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Please, come back, update and finish it!
DiamondOfTheDay chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Awesome chapter, update soon!
AdminElrohir chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Dude... COME BACK AND FINISH THIS! Please? It's awesome!
Kurama111 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
You need to update again! Will they ever escape? I love your story and I need to know! Although you haven't updated in about 4 years. Oh well. Your story is so cool! :)
a chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
no! you can't just leave it there! not during the climax! seriously. that's just mean. and i know it's been ages and your never going to update, so that makes you even meaner. meanie. xP
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
AH! PLEASE UPDATE! I want to know what happens! (sorry for whining :-\ )

Anyway, this is REALLY interesting and well-written. Do you guys plan to finish it?
Irish Anor chapter 6 . 3/28/2007
Hi, remember me? Remember this story? Remember the plotline, cause all i'm feeling is something about a dark path to Mordor... SO UPDATE WORTHLESS SCUM! Yes I realize that I just insulted myself! How about you get together on Saturday and finish the next chapter! Lunch sound good, yeah? GOOD.
kerigan chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
wow! are you going to continue this story?
Haline chapter 6 . 7/7/2006
Hey. Look, I know it's been like, nine months since you guys updated, but I would like to congratulate you both on a great story. I hope you do update soon, although my stories haven't been updated in a couple of months either (I am not one to talk, am I?) Anyways, I do hope you can update (there I go repeating myself) and...yeah. Update please! I love it and PLEASE don't leave us hanging.
carrie chapter 6 . 5/10/2006
Please please update this. It's been far to long since November. I really want to see this fic finished *begs*
Enigma Jade chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
I just found this story, and it's awesome! Ahh, please please tell me you're going to update soon! What a cliffie!
A Casual Observer chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
WOW this is a great story! So much action! I love it and I hope to see it updated very soon. YOu are going a great job.
Slayer3 chapter 6 . 12/16/2005
STUPID ORCS! hmmft! Ill show them...*evil grin...*flies off on fellbeast wearing nazgul outfit, carrying balrogs whip, to save her favorite elves and ranger..

Slayer,the completly obsessed fangirl