Reviews for Taikou
darl chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Loved this.

Amazing characterisation - I always have this feeling that Sakura is underestimated in fandom, and written to fit a side role which is usually a type (weak-Sakura, annoying-Sakura, etc.) . It's nice to see that someone can make her into a character in her own right!

I like how she is aware of her shortcomings and struggles to deal with them. I can emphatise with Naruto and Sasuke in their respective situations within the manga, but they are just so over-top (bloodline abilities, Kyuubi and all that). Your Sakura, on the other hand, is really human (ok, she does have some freakish ninja skills, but I can sympathise with her on a closer level because she feels more human compared to the rest of her team).

So in short, really great story! I'll have to doublecheck, but I think this is the only Naruto fanfic you've written?

Thank you so much for this! :)
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow.

I love this picture of Sakura, especially how it focuses on how hard she *tries*

"She mustn't let anything stand between her and her destiny.

Not even herself."

This makes me want to hug her so much.
acern chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
._. Ah, the angst. Poor Sakura.
Liviania chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Wow...and I always pictured pink Sakura so much more bubbly. I can't say I don't hate Sasuke though. Interesting take.

Livi
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
dude. Sakura-angst.

I need more good Naruto fics like this one. _

~Sam
Jewel Song chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Great job! I loved it! _
Danica chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Yahoo! another Sakura fanfic! This time its really good! Sakrua grows up and then she finally did second but... I knew she wanted to be first... Keep on writing!
bandwitch chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
OMG! I love this story! It's SO GOOD! I dunno why, but I acutally like Sakura self-loathing fics. They're good, and yours is GREAT.
Lanny chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Wow that was cool. I think that is how she would really feel if she was a real person. Nice job capturing emotions. _
story in reverse chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
That was really different. Me not being much of a Sakura fan can't really picture her this way, but I'd probably like her more if she tried as hard as she did in this story. ;
foreverbreathless chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
this story was good, but sakura will never surpass naruto. it's just not possible... but the story was really good thought.