Reviews for Death Do We Part
Eliza Acheron chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This was so good- pretty sad, but well written.
Heathenesque chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Wow, I just cannot believe this has been up since 2004 and you only have four comments. This left me breathless! Absolutely the best Mustang/Ishbal story I've ever read.
Rosevine chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
This was my first FMA fic ages ago but re-reading it, I'm still amazed by the cleverness of this fic. It's well paced, nothing it's over-stated and so angsty ;_; Hits all the right places
Circular Infinity chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
ooh, nice. I liked it. I really liked the way you equated survice as a national alchemist to being married, the changing of names, the "honeymoon" to Ishbal, the incomplete stone to a wedding ring. I felt it got weaker towards the end of the fic. Most of it was really solid, but I didn't like the way you ended it with Hughes telling Mustang to get married. It was good and I liked it as a section, but not as the ending. all in all, you created at good picture of Mustang in the millitary. I added the story to my favorites list.
Andrea Weiling chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Luc Court:
I am completely speechless. Very rarely has a piece so well-crafted come my way that now that one has, I am at a loss at what to say. The concept of Roy's role in the army - perfectly shown here. The constant reminding that Roy is doing this on his free will and in the end, unable to escape it. Constantly, there are 'marriage' words placed everywhere - I love the analogy you pose for the Isbar conflict as the marriage night. A very twisted, cynical concept that man could love war as he loves his wife, and very well portrayed. I especially admire your allusion that the army is always stronger, that the army is always domineering over him. And in the end, he realizes he CAN escape, but Marco sees that he has the will to bear being in the army longer. This truly shows Roy's will, flexible but strong. He believed himself strong enough to remain 'married' to the army, even though he hated it to the end. Absolutely beautiful. *shakes head* Still now, the concept of it shakes me down to my bones, the idea of Roy's eternal contract...
Andrea Weiling
L chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Oh, very good... I loved the way you made a parallel about being in the military and being married... very fitting for Roy. Please write more.