Reviews for It's a Teen
mandabear chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
cute very cute...lol...bring some hot guys in the picture that Angel will dissaprove of...definately will be funni
Tetalani chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
Great chapter! I thought it was very funny. please update soon.
Buffy Fan chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
I can't help but think of Gunn's coment when he first found out how all that worked, "Somehow that wierds me out more than the whoe bloodsucking thing." From season two episode 32 entitled "Reunion."
pucktofaerie chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
Wow. That was great. I love that you brought Dru back. You wrote her perfectly. Keep up the great work and update soon!
pucktofaerie chapter 8 . 5/10/2004
Parent-teacher conference. This outta be good. The match-maker stuff is great, so was Santa. Keep up the great work and update soon.
mela chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
lol this story is so cute write more it's so good maybe make buffy find out about saria
angel-lover chapter 7 . 5/8/2004
very funny! i like it! you could bring back Cordy!
pucktofaerie chapter 6 . 5/7/2004
Well that was interesting. Thanks for the fight at the dance, and using Eve as a spy was pretty unique. Didin't think of that one. Keep up the great work and update soon-can't wait to see what's next!
PS- just how do you pronouce Sarai's name?
Tetalani chapter 6 . 5/6/2004
Hey...great chapter! the next chapter sounds great.. can't wait! hurry and update!
PadfootCc chapter 5 . 5/4/2004
lol! luv da story! update soon!
pucktofaerie chapter 5 . 5/4/2004
Hehe, this is so great! I loved the first story and this one is just as great. Are you going to bring any of the other Buffy characters into this as well? Is Angel gonna sneak to the dance to keep an eye on Sarai? Are demons gonna attack the dance? Any of those things would be great! I can just picture Sarai and Dawn kicking butt at a school dance. ANyway, keep up the great work and update soon!
AbiSnocom chapter 5 . 5/3/2004
THAT WAS SO FUNNY I LIKED IT PLEASE CONTINUE.
; )
gigo chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
please hurry with the next chapter please please please please thankx
vivo chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
aww the relationship between angel and sarai has gotten stronger i can;t wai till u up date this fic please hurry
AbiSnocom chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
THIS IS VERY GOOD PLEASE CONTINUE.
; )