Reviews for It's a Teen
lo chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
aw this story is so cute i like how sarai can get angel to give in so easily it's cute please wrigte more this is good
thankz
Saree chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
I love this lol, can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Barefoot Awards chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Congrats! This Fic has been nominated for round four of the barefoot awards. You can visit the site by taking the link in my profile to see what this is all about. If you'd like to accept the nomination, please email with a link to this fic for verification purposes and also a list of any categories you want to make sure it's nominated in, since most nominators tend to forget about the whole category thing and I usually end up skimming the fic and trying to put it in the right categories, but sometimes I fail miserably. *Sigh* Anyway, congratulations!
greg'sgirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
well are you going to wright another chapter or not i mean this chapter was great and everything but i want to read what else happens maybe saria could like get a boyfriend and ditch class or she could have a dream about someone who she never met before and they come to the office and ask to see her or something i don't know just wright more ok
thankx love ya
greg'sgirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
thankx love ya
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
This is pretty good so far, but a correction: If you remember from the first season when he cooked Cordy and Wesley breakfast, Angel is an EXCELLENT cook, thank you very much!
ConnorLuver chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
hey this is good, I really liked your other story about Angel and his daughter. Your a very talented writer so keep up the good work!:)
tetalani chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
ey! awesome chapter! I loved your last story! keep it up! please update soon! ... hey, cna she meet a guy and have angel all weird and stuff? that would be funny.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3