Reviews for Solstice II spring & summer
Yay! Dumbledore survived and Fawkes flashed him away! Yay! And he ought to be able to heal him with his tears!
That sure as fuck doesn't deserve Draco as a son...or Harry! I want to kill him right now!
Fucking bastard, didn't even apologize to Harry. He's an immature asshole with no self control at all...and how dare he even consider hitting Draco?! And for all his claims of how Harry whines and wallows in self pity, Snape is just as bad! He's even worse! And he's an adult, so one would expect him to know better...I don't give a damn about what he went through, he has no right to behave like that! And then to try and justify slapping Harry!
How fucking dare he do that to them?! I don't give a damn what they did, they didn't deserve that! They were fucking children! Why the hell would you expose a 13 year old child to a Dementor?! Sick, hypocritical bastard!
Ugh no, I hate Harry/Ginny pairing...and for some reason I really ship Draco with Luna...
wow...this is quite the mess
And what the fuck is wrong with these adults, letting their students unsupervised with lethal plants?!
fandomaddict chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
isnt snapes patrnous a doe not a raven, because of his love for lilly.
Fandomaddict chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
Other than the Ginny Harry and Draco hermione parings ( don't take it the wrong way I've just never shipped them together at all) I love this fanfic lots, you're very talented.
gothangelp3 chapter 37 . 5/30/2016
Omg, this chapter killed me. I'm crying my eyes out, it was written so beautifully!
MissNikita chapter 41 . 4/27/2016
Loved their conversation
MissNikita chapter 37 . 4/27/2016
I am thankful that it was old age and not a malicious act, but why..?
MissNikita chapter 36 . 4/27/2016
Are these people morons?

Lupins remark was just below the belt and cruel.

Snape doing what he did to Draco is like textbook 101 what NOT to do.

Curious if this was intentional or if you yourself just dont have this kind of psychological knowledge.

As a sexual/physical/mental abuse survivor these parts are aggravating to read because its pretty much everything you dont do, besides the overall lack of respect which is appalling in itself.

Dont mean this as a flame, other then those parts I love this story, its just bizarre how teachers seem to have such an utter lack of knowledge in how to deal with teens and/or abused teens
MissNikita chapter 31 . 4/26/2016
The one truly wallowing here is Snape, je is supposed to be a adult and a teacher but constantly takes his bad moods put on these boys who were kidnapped and tortured, something apparently nobody even recognises that they were in fact tortured and pretty much expect them to behave like nothing is wrong
MissNikita chapter 29 . 4/26/2016
Harry has been blind formless then 24 hours after being kidnapped and tortured and Snape calls it wallowing... Disgusting
1,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »