Reviews for Solstice II spring & summer
fandomaddict chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
isnt snapes patrnous a doe not a raven, because of his love for lilly.
Fandomaddict chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
Other than the Ginny Harry and Draco hermione parings ( don't take it the wrong way I've just never shipped them together at all) I love this fanfic lots, you're very talented.
gothangelp3 chapter 37 . 5/30/2016
Omg, this chapter killed me. I'm crying my eyes out, it was written so beautifully!
MissNikita chapter 41 . 4/27/2016
Loved their conversation
MissNikita chapter 37 . 4/27/2016
I am thankful that it was old age and not a malicious act, but why..?
MissNikita chapter 36 . 4/27/2016
Are these people morons?

Lupins remark was just below the belt and cruel.

Snape doing what he did to Draco is like textbook 101 what NOT to do.

Curious if this was intentional or if you yourself just dont have this kind of psychological knowledge.

As a sexual/physical/mental abuse survivor these parts are aggravating to read because its pretty much everything you dont do, besides the overall lack of respect which is appalling in itself.

Dont mean this as a flame, other then those parts I love this story, its just bizarre how teachers seem to have such an utter lack of knowledge in how to deal with teens and/or abused teens
MissNikita chapter 31 . 4/26/2016
The one truly wallowing here is Snape, je is supposed to be a adult and a teacher but constantly takes his bad moods put on these boys who were kidnapped and tortured, something apparently nobody even recognises that they were in fact tortured and pretty much expect them to behave like nothing is wrong
MissNikita chapter 29 . 4/26/2016
Harry has been blind formless then 24 hours after being kidnapped and tortured and Snape calls it wallowing... Disgusting
MissNikita chapter 28 . 4/26/2016
This is getting obnoxious, do they ever try to explain to Harry and Draco why they want them to do something.

Its always either being snide or just ordering around, they are months away from being of age and treat them like toddlers.
MissNikita chapter 16 . 4/25/2016
thr adults in this story seem to have zero respect for Harry and Draco, sure they care, but there is no respect what so ever
Guest chapter 39 . 9/25/2015
Oooh did Lucius implant his own memory into Draco's head? Ooooohh
Guest chapter 30 . 9/25/2015
lol Ginny had no problem feeding Harry yesterday yet when Hermione cuts his food for him she think he's being spoiled?
Guest chapter 29 . 9/25/2015
Aaah silly Snape. Harry has only had one darn day to come to terms with his blindness.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/25/2015
Oooh Harry finally get hit by one of the characters. Of course Snape was in the wrong for pushing him too soon and losing his temper to the point of physical harm. Lots of people tend to have trouble with that in this story. Hey, at least it wasn't Draco getting hit this time. If I recall correctly Hermione, Ron, Lucius, and Snape have all either slapped or punched Draco. Tonks has pushed him into a wall to "teach him some manners". Even though I like that things are starting to be less one-sided now, hopefully neither boy gets hurt physically by people they can trust anymore.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/25/2015
Oooh Harry's going to have a hard time with being blind for as long as he is. I also really hope no one decides to get frustrated or angry w/ Draco just because the rape physically didn't happen and they can't understand that rape is more then physical.
1,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »