Reviews for Counting Chickens
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
this...is...awesome! :DDDDDDD
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
That was so great. :D Little subtle nuances of Gray growing up a bit over those three days...just looved it soo
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Huh, I usually don't read Harvest Moon fics, but this one grabbed my attention. Probably because 'yaoi' was in the summary. -laughs-

And does that really happen? Huh, never happened to me. -shrugs- ah well.

I liked it, the details were great, so maybe there's going to a second part? Because that would be great.

Anyway, later.
Azuru chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Your comments in your author's notes made me laugh more than anything. But getting back to the story, it was absolutely lovely, beautiful, and perfect! I LOVE GrayJack, very nicely written and fluffy without... being that slashy. Wonderful!
The Laughing Libra chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Amazing story! You have a real gift for writing. _ This story was quite riveting.
Zaphi chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Kawai!
Samurai5725 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Perfect!
Nameless chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Awesome!

What game is this set in?
Animegoil chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Ha, I loved this! Great job keeping things in character, and not going too far in either drama or romance- you kept it very natural, and very real. Great job! Btw, what game does this happen in? Friends of Mineral Town? I wanna see him make an ass of himself in my farm too, lol.
Joce chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I really enjoyed this fic. It was really sweet 3

and Gray's got some silly thoughts v

hehe, I like your writing 3

great fic

-Joce
nutmeg2736 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Whe! Yay! I've been craving something like this for a while. And now that I've got it, it's awesome! I want more! Bye! (goes off to search for more fics with Gray in it)
Duck chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
XD You rock. This is my favorite pairing ever. Not much else to say.
BlueMoonHowler chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
hey, i like ur fic, its just...how bout u take those 3 days and extend them a bit and turn each day into a whole chapter? keep people wondering about what hes gonna do...give grey a bit more of an identity! i mean, u dont have to, but try it if u want to...ttfn ttyl

-HowlingWolf
Ironic-Kiwi chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Beautiful writing! You had Gray so utterly in character the entire time, I was amazed. The descriptions and story flowed wonderfully together, and despite the fact that I would've liked to see Gray get a bit more action, the ending was perfectly satisfactory.

Lovely job. _
nyaa chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
This was a great fic, and I too wish it could have been longer... or maybe you could write more harvest moon slash fics .