Reviews for Infiltrating Sadness
miDnYt BloSsOm chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
this is so exciting!

please update soon!

animeforever24 chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
great chappie! hope ya update soon!
A Devil in Heaven chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
Hm... maybe you could show how Sakura improved in her fighting skills by having Ino challenge her or something like that! Update soon I luv your stories! _!
Kurenai no Chinoumi chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
Great story. Please update. It's getting really good. I love it so far. Update!
RyuNanashi chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
Continue!

Cool
xoxoKakaSakuxoxo chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
*ooh* Toya from AnC i'm hopin?coz he's hawt!;)
V-Oh chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
Heyaa! update..verry interesting! till next time!
xl-black-tears-lx chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
How about some sasusaku moments?
momo chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
you could have a welcome back Sakura party, or somthing liks that
Dark Assailant chapter 4 . 6/13/2004
I have a friend named Sakura who seemed to have known you through text. She told me to look for your fanfic and *eyes Glittering then cries*... It's FUN-tastic! I have also read LOST and it's cute! Keep it up! Yours truly, Ayame-San!
KKSG chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
*twitch how come there are getbacker characters*twitch* and seshomaru?

anyways i like except this is turning out to be getbackers to me*twitch*

but...i think that one night sakura is at the lake in the forest and sees sasuke training and walks up to hime and...sasuke gets suprised..

the rest is up to u _
ilovesasuke chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
wow! that's a great story! keep it up! i'll be waiting for the next update... hihihi...
hualay chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
your very timid. I forgive you. Luv your story
I.idora chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
create great conflict... :D that's the only thing i can say..! Just keep on writing and read other fics too... it can give you an idea...and a unique one... :)
applecherry chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
hei! me again!.. just a question.. when will sasuke ever speak with sakura?... about the idea u emailed me about them having a ball but just making sasuke jealous [am i right?].. cause really.. im dying for that chapter.. and i think ur only d one who knows the ending.. its unpredictable [well, for me].. that is if u already have an ending in mind... hope to see the next chapter soon!ΓΌ
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »