Reviews for And You Thought It Was Over
Maashmellow chapter 42 . 8/5/2014
Showdown! Thanx for the update
Guest chapter 41 . 7/7/2014
Please please please update this and add smut
Guest chapter 41 . 6/29/2014
Please please please update this soon and add some actual smut please.
Stephy Baby chapter 41 . 3/11/2014
I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that you updated this! This is my favorite out of everything you have written pairing these two. I hope Shane finally gets what's coming and hunter as well. Can't wait to read more soon. By the way you are so incredibly talented at writing, I must admit I'm jealous;)
Stephy Baby chapter 40 . 3/3/2014
Please please please update this again it's been way too long. I love this story so much, it's my favorite out of all your stories. I really hope you decide to continue this;)
Guest chapter 40 . 2/4/2014
I love this so much steph and chris are so sexy in it but it's been almost a year since you last updated it. I don't know if it's over yet or if it isn't which I hope it does go on. I just want you to update this one again cause it's incredible.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/5/2014
Please update this story again please :)
Stephy Baby chapter 40 . 11/10/2013
OMG I love this story so much. I really love the Jericho/Steph pairings that you write they are all amazing! Please please please update this one soon I can't wait to read more;)
JstTheOne chapter 40 . 3/19/2013
Hunter to a mental institution? Wow, I kind of hope that happens. He was horrible to Stephanie, and this is pretty good revenge.
Katie chapter 40 . 3/19/2013
They're so evil and I love it. Hunter is going to get sent away and so is Shane and Chris and Steph are going to be so happy!
Dodjet chapter 39 . 10/5/2012
LOL Stephanie is really doing a number on Hunter. And I love it :-) He's definitely going to think he's batty after this. Great update.
Katie chapter 39 . 10/2/2012
Wow, Stephanie is a bitch, but a good one. I hope we get to see how Hunter reacts, he's probably going to call the looney bin himself after this one!
JerichoStephFan chapter 39 . 10/2/2012
Great chapter, update soon!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/5/2012
Awesome update. So, what is Stephanie going to do? I'd almost say "poor Hunter" but ...nah, lol I do love when Stephanie admits to herself how much she loves Chris and goes on to tell him she loves him. Even though he knows how she is about admitting her feelings I'm sure he appreciates her saying the actual words to him sometimes.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/4/2012
Steph-Lover: Still one of my favorite stories. We need another steamy smoochy scene. Those two are HOTTTTT together and individually. I can't wait to see what Steph has in store for Paul. I also loved that sweet "I Love You" moment they shared. We need a little bit more of that in this one to, but not too much.

Keep them coming... ;)