Reviews for HS
Butterfree chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Haha, I love your version of Tetsu. He's so bratty yet innocent at the same time. I'm really liking Okita and Suzu too. Thanks for being one of the rare people who don't make Suzu emo 24/7.

CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
"The other one, Susumu, could be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle." That's...SO TRUE.

CupidKirby
Optimistic Pessimist chapter 24 . 4/5/2010
great story 3 i cant wait for the next chapter!
xhxnxa012 chapter 24 . 11/8/2008
PLEASEE UPDATE SOON! sorry but this is the only story i can find where Okita and Tetsu are a couple! and everyone is in PERFECT character:) i don't know how people think Hijikata and Okita are the best couple:( i just don't see it. i mean OKita does tease Hijikata a lot but i always see the couple OKita x Tetsu when i watch the series! i just don't get it xD

any way you are amazing:)and im more into s-ai anime because when the story is all about smut it gets boring cuz theres no plot! this has a plot and i love it! but seriously i even checked different sites but i couldn't find and good non-smut covered stories with okit x tetsu! lmao any way great job i love it xD

*hugs you*
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
that was fucking hilarious...I loved that chapter, I couldn't stop laughing...(I nearly got kicked out of the library too.) But hey a good story like this is really hard to come by.

Love it! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
RadicalEd57 chapter 23 . 1/16/2008
Gee wheez. Sorry I was so late in reveiwing. Everytime I'd start to read I'd get interrupted and I've been hecka busy. ANYHOO! I still lurves the story! Great job! XD
Alexander S. Hoffman chapter 23 . 12/9/2007
I DON'T WANT THE STORY TO END! You're character have come alive, -Sniffles.- You suck...don't end the story!
fan girl 666 chapter 23 . 11/14/2007
coolies on the chapter
RadicalEd57 chapter 22 . 5/16/2007
*sniff* Why'd you stop? I need my fix! TT_TT
Ayray chapter 22 . 2/12/2007
YOU'RE THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST!
Ayray chapter 20 . 10/26/2006
Now I know what it means: to be absolutely HAPPY. It was so nice and funny! I adore "your" Shinpachi and Susumu )

And I'm not able to see tea without giggles anymore.

Fyyrrose chapter 20 . 10/25/2006
Yeah, it's only me so don't get too excited...not that you'll see this right away. It'll take a week to pass through the head office then another week to pass through compliance and then it's o- nevermind. My brain is fried and if I hear anything more about MFs I swear my head will go kapooie

Yes another great..LONG (I love long) chapter ... (just not editing-but I know I bring it upon myself...cause then you'll stop writing and who knows when you'll start back up again.)

I should eat a butter chicken frozen dinner...I can feel my bloodpressure crashing (considering it's now 11pm and I haven't eaten anything since-cake Monday night?

oh no I had that shake last night...yeah 8- like that counts as food. I have too much crap to watch...you know I leave for a meeting and come back and there's EIGHT (no word of a lie) eight things to download.

I think I'm crashed out. Here's your review...not that it makes any sense...it's mindless rambling.
Ayray chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Please, could you advise in your profile if you are not going to continue your "Mayfly" and/or "HS" (

Though I hope with all my heart that you complete this series *_*. There are not many authors that write in PMK fandome (and even less who's stories are interesting to read).

I understand that you write LONG chapters (and we LOVE you for this _~) and it takes time... It's just so sad to go to PMK directory and not find new part again T_T
kiaracherry chapter 19 . 6/4/2006
update please!
Ayray chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Usually I ignore AU/very long/school fics, but this one is simply marvelous. The plot is really thrilling (though I'm not sure I can use the word "thrilling"... but I'm sure that simple "interesting" is not enough - sorry my English is not perfect) and it's wonderful that you pay attention to all characters, not only to main.

I like that this is not the kind of fic where you just wait till - at last - "he no. 1" tells "him no. 2" that he love him (or kiss him, or fuck him, etc.). The best part is in between )!

Thanks for your great job, please update soon!