Reviews for Circle of Destiny
Taylor chapter 19 . 2/19/2013
Best. Ending. Ever. This was so good !
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
"And watched as his heart turned to ash." The author is a romantic.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
"I have to go now my love. Duo stepped away from Heero ..." This does not seem real. I cannot imagine Duo saying this. Period.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
"And now Quatre has no ties to this place. Wufei reasoned." Good.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
"And I got saved by one. We are harboring elves, Trowa..." This is funny.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
"It was a taboo for a master and slave to love each other." ?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
"It was delicately pointed at the tips. They were elves." i would have never predicted this.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
"More accurately, what was the Weapons Master doing protecting a lowly slave?" Duo is so observant.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
"That meant odin was here." Perfect. Perfect suspense.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
"Quatre was right, the Weaves were stronger here and they were present everywhere, in every facet of life at feldrock." Tension is building.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
"Noblemen were liars all of them ..." Good detail to include.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
"He knew if Duo promised him something, he would do it. Duo never lied." This is good characterization.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
"No more recriminations. Let's just agree that we are both idiots. Quatre grinned cheekily at his brother, wiping away the remnants of his crying fit. Duo answered with a small quirk of his own lips." This is meant to be.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
"While they were both adept at sword play, it was Wufei who had trained them both and was the sword Master at Castle Feldrock." This is an interesting detail.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
"To compound their problems, now they would need to keep an eye on wufei and his wife. This was getting to be a real headache fast." The tension is building.