Reviews for Even Now Again, Forever
DemonRogue chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
i loved it it was really great...it didnt make todd seem like, "if i dont get wanda i'll never date again" it showed him moving on slowly but surely and i like that
Purity Black chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Oh-wow. This is good. For anyone who's ever loved and lost, this rings a bell. This was excellent. And Toad and Tabby? Inspired, I would never have thought of it. I hope you and Faye live happy ever after. And I enjoyed your fic so much! I'll make sure to check anything else you write.
casakitten chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
That was really amazing, I really love how you wrote Toddles, he was real, and I felt really pulled into his world. :) Fantastico. The idea of Tabitha/Todd...it's nice and it was a really great read.
Take Care,
Casakitten
bleedingmoon89 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
That was totally beautiful. You have the most fabulous style. This is probably one of my favorite stories. Very awesome.
scarlet sapph chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
One word: Awesome. But, that might not sum it up well enough...great, super, friggen awesome, fantastic, wonderful, ect. ect. ect. You got major skills as a writer...
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
This was very good! Todd's never been too lkucky in love has he? At least he's found someone special in Tabitha! I hope that you do a sequel from her perspective, I'm sure that it will be just as good as this!
R-Man
TheLostMaximoff chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
The only word to describe this is beautiful. Anything else would be diluting how wonderful this piece is.
DarkJadedRose chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
I'm honestly flabbergasted. You completely blew my mind away with this piece. It was sensitive and real and it potrayed him in his character with the twist of seriousness. The end was surprising, i thought of Tabby for a sec but then i brushed it off thinking i was insane. It's true that it's hard to forget the first erson you've loved and its not easy to let go, so u got that downpack! Congrats!