Reviews for Fling

Won't you update soon?
lisyaoranlover chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
update soon!
not applicable chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
It's nice to read this new start. I love the concept and I think it will be a interesting fiction to follow. Please, continue as soon as possible.
lifesend chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Urgh! How you end it with just one chapter like this. I love it! Please, please, please write more. I'm begging you now. You are still one of the best Eriol/Tomoyo fiction writers I've read. Please update soon!
Sakura Angel1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Just as you had 2 years that you didnt write ET, I had the same amount of time without reading. But it has been a pleasent reading. Thank you! Please do write more whenever you can.
KokoakittyKat chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
*smiles sweetly* Next Chapter please!

*purrs* I will like you very much [well as much affections as I can give to a total stranger] if you continue the story soon.

-Arrigatou ]
Nazu Tamashii chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Well, no complaints on the story itself. I think it is written very well actually. Very Enjoyable to read. The only complaint...

It's kinda short...
like a falling star chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
You are going to continue this, aren't you? Please do. The first chapter is good. Very promising. It's so sweet that he's been dreaming of her for ten years and doesn't know it. :D
lifesend chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
*squeals*

Finally, a new CSS Tomoyo/Eriol story from my favorite author!

This is beginning to look very interesting indeed! Do you have more? lease, please write more!

It's good, I like the idea of Eriol not knowing his likes Tomoyo, because it's interesting that way. He may be all knowing, but matters of the heart are mysterious. :)
Sonrisa chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Lovely. A very pretty fanfic. I look forward to your updates.
AutumnIllusion chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
oh...soo good! and now i wanna read all ur other ficcies too! _ so cute how he dreams about her for like 10 years... _ write more!
Sally chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
wB to fanfics first of all! and the part with eriol sleepin is going on at the same time right? confused hahah
teenangst chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
its been a while. we missed you and your fics. i think, the scenario's a bit common already and some twists would be great. something unexpected. the story's lovely and i'll be waiting for the next chapter. ;)
Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
you finally came back! i have been reading your ExT fics and I simply love 'em! I also like this fic as much as the others.. so update soon! ja!
flitter bug chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
lol, cute. gotta love that last line of dialogue:
“You know, he created us to be cunning and sly, just like he is.