Reviews for But It Feels So Right
Shirleytemple923 chapter 26 . 7/7
I loved this story! It showed the characters from the TV show of who they are not, what they are. I hope there will be a sequel or a new chapter
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 26 . 5/26/2010
Awesome Fic,

Buffy and Angel are so cute together.

Hank got what he deserved and i really enjoyed reading this.

Thanks For Posting.
sentbyfools chapter 26 . 2/26/2008
Aww, such a cute story. The endings a bit sad, though. Anyways, nice work. I really enjoyed reading this.
Sarah chapter 26 . 4/15/2005
i love it it's so good i can't wait to read ur other storys
rIcHgRl chapter 26 . 1/17/2005
AW...How sweet! I love this story, it definitely deserves an award...like an Oscar or Grammy! Not really, but it's still cool.
Katie chapter 26 . 9/18/2004
That was great kinda needs a squeal though
KaraBella chapter 26 . 8/24/2004
That's great. I really like it.
Forgotten In The End chapter 26 . 8/17/2004
Aw...How sweet! x)! Haha, and awesome job on the whole court thing...you totally like, nailed every "important" er...aspect of the court. Whatever...lol, update SOON! And keep up the good work! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! PEACE~

_:: hilbert
BAshipper101 chapter 26 . 8/13/2004
that was such a cute ending, and u should def. make a sequel. i loved this story, i thought it was so cute!
mistymidnight chapter 26 . 8/13/2004
Aw...I'm sad it's over. Sequel, please?

Actually, I'm glad you didn't have everything turn out perfectly. So many fic writers do that, and it gets awfully predictable. I was expecting Buffy to stay with Angel, so I was pleasantly surprised when the judge ruled that she should live with her relatives. Nice job.
Melanie chapter 26 . 8/13/2004
Good job endiing it. You didnt just have it be all perfect which is what alot of writers seem to be doing. Umm I dont know how a sequel would be unless you come up with something good that would just be a normal everyday life kind of thing ya know.. but if you do write one I will read it :)
Slayerchick33 chapter 26 . 8/13/2004
AW, that was so cute. But why did she have to go away? Oh well I'm over it. As long as they're together I'm happy ). Please update soon on Parent Problems. Love your story!

Slayerchick33
mz.sarJe chapter 26 . 8/13/2004
hey!

very cute chapter! loved it! please update soon! :D:D:D! keep up the excellent work!
Nikki chapter 26 . 8/12/2004
Loved the story. You can't let it end there. I definitely need more.
BAshipper101 chapter 25 . 8/8/2004