Reviews for Black Truth
H
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 42 . 3/6
I'm sad that this is over, but I am so glad I finally came upon this story to enjoy it. Thank you!

I know this is a finished story, but seeing as how I missed the opportunity years ago to follow this story—as I naturally would have, I am making up for it now. I call it 'full honors'.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 36 . 3/6
I love how you made an annotation to not upset the Harry/Sev crowd.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 35 . 3/6
I already knew what was going to happen, but that didn't stop me from getting giddy knowing Narcissa got hers.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 30 . 3/6
So...
1. Why not just use the elves to take them to the room they needed?
2. Why not just use the elves to take them out of there, period?

Dobby was able to get in and out from Hogwarts back to Malfoy's place. I kept groaning when Harry made his appearance so difficult. Why not just ask Dobby to take him there directly? But then I was like, "Okay, let's make this more difficult. Ignite those anxious butterflies for the story!"

Only for you to kill Lucius. I feel bad for the guy, but more for Draco because I actually love Draco.

*shrug*

I've been enjoying this story so much, I've forgotten to review often per chapter. *sorry!
laelruin chapter 42 . 2/2
So much fun!
L
Null chapter 14 . 1/28
Dobby would lock them in a room until they realize they really like each other because Harry would be happy
Null chapter 6 . 1/28
HIS HARRY
woosanshine chapter 34 . 12/13/2021
omg I’m crying
Phantom-Fireside chapter 4 . 11/28/2021
First Crush... well the first one I remember anyway was/is Tom Hiddleston... give me a break the first Thor movie came out when I was 2011 [I was 13]
Anyxee chapter 42 . 11/25/2021
yeah just... fantastic, finished it ine one night every time i read it it was so good
Anyxee chapter 42 . 11/25/2021
I've read this about five times now (although it was on wattpad) and I've loved it every time. This is what got me into hp fanfics and every other story I read gets compared to this. (which means im always disappointed but oh well)
Fan girl 39 chapter 20 . 10/15/2021
Ok so I guess the idea is that when Harry looks in the mirror he will see Draco?
McShizzleSupreme778 chapter 42 . 9/29/2021
That was beautiful and amazing and incredible and argh I loved it so much! I hope you’re still writing, wherever you are in life :)
McShizzleSupreme778 chapter 22 . 9/29/2021
The first crush thing cracked me up completely. I think mine was Prince Caspian from Narnia. Eight years later I still have a crush on Ben Barnes...

Great chapter!