Reviews for Black Truth
62442 chapter 42 . 6/19
This was so awesome you could probably get
It published as a book! I love the plot this story was so cool!
North of the North chapter 41 . 6/18
You're so amazing! Even after rereading this a few times it's still astounds me how great of a story this is. Great job!
thecrazybigpippin chapter 42 . 5/29
I read this a while ago and loved it and just yesterday, got a friend to help me find it again. I loved this so so much even for the second time and am so glad i found it. Thank you for a beautiful piece of art.

Madi
Elose chapter 42 . 5/26
Ok so... Even if it's 2018 and you probably won't get to see that review, I thought I had to make one. I read many fanfics about Harry Potter, but this one is clearly outstanding. Not only because it fills completely in the 'Harry Potter Spirit', but also is it an awesome plot, with amazing creations of your own mind. So to make a long story short, thank you very much for that masterpiece of a story !

PS : I'm French, and though I am almost fluent in English, that story was so fluid to read I didn't notice it was even in a foreign language. What I mean, is that it has been a pleasure to read you !
InsaneRabbit chapter 42 . 5/20
Whoa. Somehow, you made two worst enemies fall in love in 104,000 words. The whole thing was funny, charming, downright depressing, and overall brilliant. Nice work!
Renee120 chapter 42 . 5/15
omg I was 6 years old the day you started this. wow, you started this on my birthday and now it is one of my favorite HP five, talk about an awesome birthday present!
veeya08 chapter 1 . 5/9
superman75 chapter 42 . 5/4
I've read this 3 times now and I will never not love it.
Great wedding
Rad chapter 42 . 4/9
Literally all the love in the world ! this has been a joy from start to finish! All the best for everything and keep up the amazing work! - Rad
Mayu-chanotaku56 chapter 42 . 4/7
I loved this story! And I'll forever love YOU for writing this story! I'll surely recommend it! There were butterflies in my stomach while reading the last chapter! It was amazing! Perfect! I can't describe it enough! I hope I can write a story like this someday! Thank you soooo much for writing this beautiful piece of art! I really can't tell you how much I love it! This HAS to be my favorite Drarry story! Love from a stranger to a stranger bound by a story!
Mayu-chanotaku56 chapter 41 . 4/7
Why the heck am I nervous?!
Mayu-chanotaku56 chapter 36 . 4/6
Awwwwwwww
Mayu-chanotaku56 chapter 5 . 4/1
Yessss! Finally!
Mayu-chanotaku56 chapter 4 . 4/1
You guys are so dumb! Harry! Draco! Think about it for once! I've had enough of your stupidity!
4,987 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »