Reviews for Black Truth
Love love love. No big plot loopholes, no unbelievable oocs. I adore this story
cztelnik chapter 42 . 3/6
A lovely, fairy tale vibe story where Draco saves Harry by letting Harry save him. Complete with a they live happily ever after ending. Lots of laughs, some tears, good feels and awww moments with insight on what it means to be family.
Koda chapter 42 . 2/26
Probably one of the best fanfics iv read. Loved it, keep up the good work
I loved this soooo much! thank you thank you thank you! I legit haven't enjoyed a story this much since I last read a Harry Potter book, and this literally made my day. Thank you so much for keeping on writing this, even though I am reading this a lot later than when you wrote it but seriously I love your writing and I hope that I may be able to read more! 3 3 3
SunsetEverAfter chapter 42 . 2/5
Amazing work! I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Plz make a sequel

Also what happened to voldermort he is still alive isn't he

Maybe killing the dark lord could be part of a second story
I will miss this it is the best fan fiction I've ever read. I'm glad you wrote this I read this nearly every night and it is on February 5 at 2:27 that I write my last review, and I have only two words to describe this peice of art: utterly beautiful
For these last few chapters (just finished chapter 38) literally anything happy has made me go silently screaming "YEAHHHHHH!" And punching my fist in the air. Imagine how silly I look. But I just can't stop it's just SO good!
I swear, Draco is just too precious for anyone to handle.
SunsetEverAfter chapter 10 . 2/3
Another great chapter keep up the good work

The last sentence you wrote I think is very clever
SunsetEverAfter chapter 6 . 2/3
InferiorBeing, can I just say I really love your story so far.

Draco being a Veriae is so cool

Just one small thing I like the fact that Harry is not invincible and all that but can you make him a little less vulnerable please
He is harry potter after all and it would be nice if Harry saved Draco aswell as Draco saving Harry

Great story overall!
I got to the end of chapter 1 and when I saw how much was left I gaped and then thought: "It's worth it."
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 38 . 1/30
Put aside pride, and you have a lovely gesture on Draco's part towards the only true family Harry has left. Very nice. I also loved the student's reactions.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 1/29
That ending was classic, and the deal with Harry in the DA was a good way of showcasing what the bond might entail.
superman75 chapter 42 . 1/26
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh you have no idea how much I love this story, i read all 42 chapters(?) in less than a day. Thank you for existing and writing it. I am a very picky reader, I am huge on grammar and spelling(which i suckkkk at) and the plot/idea has to be really interesting for me to get past the first chapter of anything. So I just wanted to let you know that I personally believe that this story is going to stay one of my favorites for a very long time.
Some guy chapter 21 . 1/22