Reviews for Black Truth
MeyMalfoyHPW chapter 9 . 4/25
Jajajjaa woajajja esto es genial! Y la vez tanta comedia me imagino a Draco y Ron haciendo las misma expresiónes al mismo tiempo y Lucius gimiendo internamente los amo! Además de que ansío ver cómo se unen Draco y Harry. Así como todos los aspectos del vínculo son increíbles bueno para mí en este momento para Harry y Draco no tanto. Jaja
MeyMalfoyHPW chapter 1 . 4/25
He vuelto a leer esta historia de verdad que es algo hermoso! Me canta todo el drama de eso a historia.
THANK YOU for writing such an amazing story that people are still reading, 15 years after it was complete! Because of the confinement, I decided to get back to HP fanfictions (after, I would say, 5 years without reading one) and I just looked for the best rated stories... And your storyline was really appealing.
I binge-read the whole story in 2 days, and it was perfect!
abracadabrasaur chapter 4 . 4/20
Aww, you know I can’t hate Snape when he’s pulling the ship together.
S00S chapter 42 . 4/13
Oh my sweet lord and Jesus. I have not read any fanfiction as well written as this one in a very long time. I enjoyed the storyline, the characters and, well, everything about this is just amazing. I am a little late to the party, but this has aged EXTREMELY well. 100/100.
-S00S
WeisseHex chapter 42 . 4/2
Great story!
Becky Lima chapter 42 . 4/1
Foram 42 capítulos que eu gostaria tivessem sido 84! Simplesmente amei, final perfeito que me deixou com um grande sorriso no rosto. Obrigada por ter escrito!
A slytherdor chapter 42 . 4/1
Simply the best ever! I love it!
Ilovedrarry23 chapter 42 . 2/27
Hands-off! This is one of my favourite Drarry fanfic, i really love it! Thank you so much for making this!
illyrian.tattoos chapter 42 . 2/1
Wow! Awesome story! Took literally 12 hours but it was worth it!
illyrian.tattoos chapter 13 . 1/31
I thought he WAS the gryffindor team captain by now? This was the year Ron and Ginny tried out
Estou lendo 15 anos depois da publicação, sua história, agradecimentos de sua cara leitora Lara, pela obra.
Do Brasil
Raveninsane chapter 42 . 1/25
Brilliance. Brilliance!
I can not believe this was written so many years ago! I absolutely loved this fic, I was engrossed in it right from the start and could not put my phone down for hours into the night. I just love how long stories last, once a story is written it is out there forever, for all future generations. Thankyou for sharing this amazing fic and original drarry idea!
Guest chapter 42 . 12/25/2019
AAAAHHHHHHHH
This was DEFINITELY among the better quality drarry fics I have read, and I absolutely LOVED every moment of it. And considering that this was started while my mom was pregnant with me, i think the fact that you did such a good job and that people still continue to enjoy your work is an amazing thing.
5,098 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »