Reviews for Black Truth
Guest chapter 42 . 12/11/2019
I loved it. Thanks!
For who reads this i really reccomend this story. It is well written and isn't smut, i was getting tired of Smith and wanted more romance, this story is amazing and isn't to...sex oriented as many are, they there are references to it but from my memory there is only one reference and that is at the end. It is an amazing story! Thank you
Emily-Rose chapter 42 . 12/10/2019
I absolutely love this. Clicked because of Drarry, now I'll check out your other stories. Keep writing!
White Lies chapter 42 . 11/9/2019
"AARRRGHH!" Malfoy woke with a start, sweat covering his whole body.
A dream - no a fucking nightmare! - like he'd never had before!
Fancying Potter! SHAGGING POTTER! He needed to owl his mother and organise a mind healer to meet him in Hogsmead this coming weekend. Fortunately it was only two days, but still.
He briefly considered if some potion or a substance had been slipped to him at dinner? Unlikely as the house elves would never allow it. He knew better than to ask Snape for any assistance. Chalk it up to experience and NEVER tell his father was best way to go.

Despite multiple sessions with various mind healers, Malfoy could not throw off the recurring dreams until end of school year.
He'd ended up a nervous wreak as even Pomfrey's dreamless sleep potions refused to work. They were vivid, detailed, varied and oh so bloody realistic!
He was listless, hardly slept and failed half his end of year exams. It had taken most of his father's influence, calling in multiple favours and a fifty thousand galleon contribution to the schools muggleborn education fund to keep him with his year mates. Having to repeat a year would mean so much loss of face, as to be fatal in Slytherin political circles.
That rage in his father's face - and him snapping his cane in half - when stood in headmaster's office as Dumbledore exceeding politely suggested that muggle fund donation, would never leave him. IF this continued next year, he'd find himself at Durmstrang before christmas.

As it was he expected extreme punishments from father during two month summer holidays. And of course Lucius Malfoy's punishments were nothing to laugh at. While nowhere near as pain inducing or sadistic as his aunt's famous rages, the prospect of facing those subtle paternal tortures made his blood run cold.
It was ALL POTTER'S FAULT! But the Gryffindor had ignored him since before that first dream. He couldn't imagine that stinking scarhead keeping silent if he had been involved? Mudblood bitch Granger wouldn't break the rules like that and Weasel was too stupid to accomplish anything so subtle.

Draco's problems disappeared during July and August at Malfoy Manor, but returned with avengeance after arriving back at Hogwarts. He was packed off to the Scandinavian school before beginning of October. Lack of rest, disorientation and nerves caused him to vomit on arrival by portkey. That had been quite an ominous start to his new placement at the institute. It didn't get terribly better.

It took a further eight months to become free of those accursed dreams of being with Potter, kissing Potter, marrying Potter, HAVING POTTER'S BABIES and afterwards he never worked out where these perverse visions came from?
He had a very mediocre academic career at Durmstrang's and left England for good after he graduated. The humiliation of bumping into any of his former Hogwart's schoolmates coloring his choice. His going bald at twenty didn't help matters - he put that down to stress of his father being chucked in Azkban and losing more than three quarters of Malfoy fortune to fines. Living in Austria he found some success as an exotic potions and powders trader. He never had any desire to marry, as any sexual contact with others made him picture Potter's face as they were in throws of passion. Those green eyes filled with potent list! Eep! And of course those visions were worse when he COULDN'T see Potter's face.

Voldemort's feeble attempt to return in 2041 was crushed by The Order of the Eternal Phoenix and Dumbledore's Legacy muggleborn group's Horcrux neutralizers. Harry Potter's soul fragment having been removed years earlier at St. Mungo's under supervision of Hermione Granger-Weasley and her daughter Rose Longbottom.
Harry frying the so called Dark Lord with a Muggle thermal lance was a final insult to Tom. As he turned it on Riddle's limbless body, it was rumoured the screams could be heard from outside the Shrieking Shack to other side of Hogwarts.

Draco Malfoy passed away from a particularly nasty strain of dragon pox in his ninety third year. Bald, wrinkled, bent and with sunken features, his remains could've been mistaken for a very tall house elf. Only two extremely distant relatives attended his funeral, and then that was mainly to see if he'd left any gold. It was not to be, as what little he owned was eaten up by providing him with medical care in those last few years.

(Fred and George's replacement of Draco's haircream with one of their more potent products was never detected. They smirked for weeks when the blonde ferret unknowingly packed up two full tubs when he left for Durmstrang!
It was only revealed in 2136 at reading of the late Fred's will. Their nine hundred relatives and friends filling the Brighton & Hove Quidditch stadium pissed themselves laughing for almost an hour! Harry had to be taken to New St. Mungo's for the strain on his elderly chest, but recovered in a couple of days. For generations to come wizards, witch's & even muggles would go out of their way to taunt a large portrait of Lucius and his son, which still hung in a quite corner of the Ministry atrium. Icing on cake of this would often be portrait Draco hurling insults back or breaking down in hysterical sobbing - which incited portrait Lucius to smack him upside the head!)
Black Wolf chapter 42 . 10/23/2019
OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE this story! It is now 2019 and let me tell you: it is still as amazing as when you first wrote it. This is just the best thing I have ever read and it is going on my list of 'Amazing Harry Potter Fanfics' so be honored! Not many stories make it on that list! Anyway yeah, awesome story, never stop writing!
Nico's Twin chapter 21 . 10/17/2019
Love your story so much! I also love greek and roman mythology so this is why I'm writing this review: Athena is a greek goddess, not roman. She is the goddess of wisdom, battle strategy, and a few other things. Her roman form is Minerva. Just a small piece of correction and information. Anyway I love it, and always keep writing!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/30/2019
The song lyrics are slightly off. It’s if I stay very near in the first verse, and is there a secret you can tell everyone in the last
thatslytherinkid0000 chapter 42 . 8/27/2019
i loved this story ive come back to read it over and over again it is AMAZING every time i read it
Katcheese345 chapter 42 . 7/28/2019
this was an amazing read.
poetanddidntknowit34 chapter 2 . 7/27/2019
I FOUND IT! I read this fic back in 2009, and I got all my friends obsessed with it and I have not stopped THINKING about it since. And I found it again, so guess who’s gonna do a re-read?
MeyMalfoyHPW chapter 28 . 7/4/2019
oh my god !, the drama and the breaking of my heart is coming, it is so exciting and sad at the same time.
rexythedragon chapter 42 . 7/4/2019
Your story was very well written and with minimal errors. 9/10 stars. It made me laugh... A LOT :DDDDD
MeyMalfoyHPW chapter 21 . 7/4/2019
Just i love!
MeyMalfoyHPW chapter 7 . 7/3/2019
ohhh! You do not know how much you look for this story to read it, all aspects of this story are amazing and there are parts so sad but fascinating.
Koala chapter 42 . 6/30/2019
I read this in one day nearly 14 years after it ended...that was the best drarry fic that I have ever read! A little more touching, cuddling and my heart would have stopped but well that’s personal taste !
I loved it ! I was a child when that was written ...oh shit
Lunawolf968 chapter 42 . 6/27/2019
Best fic I've ever read. Binge read so hard and will be recommending it on Drarry Amino. Thank you for your extremely wonderful work that has pulled me through stressful days when I worry of my dying father. You made my love for Narcissa switch to hate and gave my hatred of Lucius a new love where he is redeemable. Thank you so much. If I didn't know better, you would be J.K. Rowling herself. The way you write the characters are close to flawless. Only caught a few spelling mistakes, but that is completely fine as I see how magnificent of a work you produced when I was just a babe. Thank you.
5,098 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »