Reviews for Black Truth
bast4 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
ooh. good start to a good story. how will draco's aspectus be? will lucius get out of prison in time to be there for his son? how will this affect draco when school starts? will harry be attracted to draco the second he sees him, or will it go more slowly than that? (please slower. tired of reading ones where they see eachother and end up in bed together that very night) how will ron and hermione react to harry becoming draco's mate? much less the rest of hte bloody school? will voldie find out? what will he do to try and mess up harry's life some more? are you following canon, or is harry gonna have an abusive traumatizing home life that will make his relationship with draco a bit more interesting? whatever you do, please please please write more soon!
Lady Jam chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Interesting plot. Please update soon._V
duj chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Interesting premise.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
This is good and new!UPDATE!
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Good fic so you update it .
Fitful Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Dude, this story is awesome! I like the wings idea, wings are cool!
Rin chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Wow. Nice story. I'd like to see more if you intend to keep writing. Update it soon!
spacecatdet chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Interesting Beginning. I look forward to seeing how this story develops
Cynicalkarma626 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Loving it! You guys have done well with creating this totally new creature and successfully incorporating it into the story. Bravo! I hope there is an update in my immediate future. ; )
foreverbreathless chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
i luv this story! it's soo cute. please continue! this is even better than frizzy's!
kianie chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Great story, complete this story or I swear I will die. *sob* please!
PeachDancer82 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
I like it please continue! :)
Minerva-Severus-Dumbledor chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
WOW, that's a pretty great story you've started. I sincerely hope that you do plan to continue with it. My only complaint it with the use of mudblood in literature, I thonk it would say muggle-born instead, but that's just my thoughts on it. It is your stroy, you can write it as you will. I do hope you continue with it, it is a wonderful start.
Keep up the great work.