Reviews for Got the Holy Spirit
KidFriday chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh lord. I really really liked this! I hope you continue :)
Squelf chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
5 years later and still not continued. this is a great and intresting tale my friend, and ide MUCH like to see it continue.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Awe, poor Evan. An interesting take on how Tommy became religious, though I quite disagree with you saying Evan is selfish.
spoilbrat odillon chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
This was a great summary of this part of the movie. it was interesting that you chose this part because this was the only part in the movie that shows him in his sensitive state. The rest of the movie always portray him as a bad problem child. this also show what you thought because you state that he was jelious of Evan, and his turning point in life. you also state why he acts like this to Evan. Great summary
anOinteD4eVa826 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
TOTALLY IN CHARACTER! TOTALLY! WELL EXPLAINED! SUPER GOOD! LOVED IT!
lucy chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Sweet story, though tommy in that universe kind of creeped me out. Anyway, to tell the truth, I wouldn't want to have my limbs blown off either. that storyline made me shudder inwardly even more than the prison one.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
too bad you didnt continue the story as of the little amount of fanfiction this one was definately the most interesting (sure its the only one i read, but summaries can do enoguh esp since they are all like 10 words or less). i do agree that this time line was the best, the most were happy but especially because of tommy being so GOOD. i guess the change he does it for can be the best since the sibs dont get abused but still..

i do hope you do decide to come back to this story especially with the way you left it in the last paragraph. thanks.
McKay chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
*grin* I like you, dude.

"The reason that I wanted to write this story is because I always felt that if any timeline in "The Butterfly Effect" was 'perfect', it was the fourth one. True, Evan Treborn lost his arms and his mother is dying of lung disease, but that's consequences for you. Of course, Evan is an escapist, and thus an idiot, so despite the fact that almost everyone else is happy in that reality, he changes things. Bastard."

You summed up a couple of the reasons I hated Evan so much very well there. Nothing wrong with escapism, unless it's at someone else's expense. It didn't help that I found the movie pretty damn bad and Ashton Kutcher's acting even worse, I guess. The reason I read in this fandom is because I think the movie had some interesting ideas that just weren't executed very well. In case you were wondering, which I'm sure you weren't.

Anyway. Once again, terrific job. You've got a lot of talent. Nice job with an underdeveloped character, one of the more interesting ones, IMO. I hope you do write more eventually!
brooklynbridge chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Great job! Continue it please! I love it. Haha.. I just read all of the stories on this page, and soon enough, I hope to have one up here for all of you! You'll have to wait to see what it's about! But anyway.. awesome work! Can't wait to read more:D

BrOoKe
noxfiction chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
CONINUE! CONTINUE! *ahem* sorry, I got worked up... great fic, poor Evan!

Even though Tommy is such a little *!$£ in the film I can imagine him having these feelings, which proves that you write very well!
yama-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I would like to see you continue this! Loved the movie and your story starts out really well and logicall! Don't stop!

keep it up yama2x1
US Rock Star chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
That was sweet. I thought Kayleigh and Lenny looked cute together... Then again Elden (Lenny) Could look good with any body. heh, and some people say I'm obsessed...lol. I like the fic, keep it up :) I like how he was being realistic, yanno, I didnt really wanna do it, I just didnt want Evan to be the hero thing. Any way I'm out.

Amber, UsRockStar
Twisted Canadian Mind chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Yeah, that was the best out of the 5/6 before he left Kayleigh. I wouldn't call him an escapist but yeah, I'd certianly stay in that life ttime, if my friends where happy( ) but yeah i can't wait for you to countinue
beAchbuMxX chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
yamicloudrulz.. they would NOT have him do that in the movie.. the movie would end like that and thats a sucky ending.
yamicloudrulz chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Awsome story though i think evan was a retard the time he went back and told Tommys father to leave his sister alone he should ahve also told him to NOT molest tommy either...the moron thing would have been fine if he went back and told him THAT _ anyway GREAT fan fic keep up the good work