Reviews for Summer Love
Its still gross to think that harry and Bellatrix made out. Very gross. Bellatrix x James, where did that came from?
Well, nice story!
Waiting for sequel
Starfox5 chapter 15 . 1/2
Very nice story, with a very surprising twist. Well done!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2016
It is disappointing you haven't any novel length stories when you're so talented, but thanks for this, it is really good!

Merry Christmas
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
The Bellatrix revelation came out of no where I was just so comfy reading this fic because it was so good than WHAM! :)) what a great story and an even better plot, you are brilliant!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2016

UGH

COCK BLOCKULA

XD
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
Just when I find the perfect Hermione that isn't some bleeding heart gut spiller to enjoy reading it had to be with Harry and someone else :( still very good story
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2016
brilliant :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
Enjoying this so much, love your Harry XD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
Other than Harry cursing like a yank (going to ignore and hope it doesn't happen again now that Dudley is out of the picture) I really enjoying this story because I absolutely love reading well written Harry (and afaict) Lupin/Hermione with their canon personalities so in-tact, very key to being able to tolerate HP fics!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
Ugh, I hate how Harry cusses like an American -_- (am American) like your portrayal of him, but wish you'd keep him UK based
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016