Reviews for Summer Love
dreamingofdreams chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Oh, my God, I read that story years ago but I didn't leave a review and I hadn't felt this sentimental about it either. Never thought I'd feel so sorry about someone - how do you accept that someone you liked and felt so close to never even existed? I never thought I'd feel sorry for Bellatrix (yes, I did) and I never thought I'd feel sorry about the Dursleys either! They were terrible, but they didn't deserve to die, they just didn't. But the final message of the story was a positive and optimistic one. Maybe the story was a bit weird all over (kinda out of character Harry) but I really, really liked it. It made me feel so many emotions at the same time and it was also great how this story turned from kinda fluffly at the beginning, summer love and all, but grew so serious as time passed. And I've probably never seen a 'cliche' love story (the type that starts like a summer fling, butterflies in the stomach etc.) being more deep and interesting.
G Fawkes chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
This is truly horrifying! No amount of toothpaste, mouthwash, lye, or battery acid could EVER get the vileness that is Bella out of your mouth! ('yuck' just doesn't do her justice)
Evgenia chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
WOW!
Evgenia chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
Oh my God!
JazzGirl123 chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
Omg, that was awesome.
JazzGirl123 chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
Although I can honestly say Bellatrix deserves to die, I don't know if she deserves the path she chose. If she loved James like Snape loved Lily, would she torture the man she loves' son? If Snape really loved Lily, would he make her son miserable? No, you know what they say: If you really love something, set them free. And if they love you back, they'll return. Snaps and Bellatrix didn't love James and Lily; they thought they did.
JazzGirl123 chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
O-Kay. Still disturbing images but nevertheless. Okay, I actually pity Petunia and Dudley. I didn't want THEM dead. Maybe Vernon but not Petunia and Dudley! Yay, HERMIONE! TAKE THAT YOU COLD HEARTED B*TCH BELLATRIX!
JazzGirl123 chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
See? I knew she was evil, I knew it! Wow, I would feel more pity towards Vernon if he wasn't such an ARSE. But he did let Harry live so I guess it's right for him to die in honor like James. Well, not really but still. Ew, I just a gross image of Bellatrix and Harry making out. Thank you. Thanks for putting that in my head.
JazzGirl123 chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
I do not trust Quinn.
JazzGirl123 chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Nope, still hate Quinn. She can die with Ginny.
JazzGirl123 chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
OMGz! No, not Grandma!
JazzGirl123 chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Man, the drama llamas just had a baby the size of Jupiter. DUMP QUINN! I have just decided that I absolutely hate her guts.
JazzGirl123 chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
I wonder what would be different if Sirius raised Harry instead and he taught him the "best way to get girls."
JazzGirl123 chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
Love it! Harry control the hormones!
JazzGirl123 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Awesome. Imagine if Harry didn't tell Quinn and Hermione attacked him with a bone crushing hug? Heehee. Drama llamas!