Reviews for Left Behind
Omnimercurial chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Wonderful Reading experience!
Well Written, Excellent Characterisation and an Engaging Story!

I really hope you revisit this Story Verse again sometime to regale us with the further adventures of the Rhovu Crew! :)
You seem to be on a Hunger Games Focus at the moment which for me sadly is not my Cup of Tea but I have also enjoyed your BSG: 2003 & TSCC Fics.
I found the One Shot Fic "Soup Nazi" which is also set in the "Left Behind" Verse very Warm and Sweet. :)

Please know I have recommended your Fic on the Farscape Idea, Recommendation and Discussion Thread on the Site Sufficient Velocity which is a Sister/Spin Off Site to Spacebattles.

I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
shyd1 chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
THIS IS AWESOME!
I need the continuing adventures of twinned!John and the quest to restore Rohvu and their new family.
What a great story!
Zahg chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
Sad to say this is the first time I've seen this story on here, I frellin LOVED it!
I realise you finished this quite a while ago, but it just begs for a sequel.
shademaster chapter 21 . 2/8/2013
Strait out of a Farscape season
I just love to find litle gems like this story
Faved and keep up the great work
P.A.W.07 chapter 20 . 9/9/2011
I decided I wanted to read some Farscape fanfiction and unsurprisingly I found myself rereading my favorite multi-chapter fic. Really, when I get to that last chapter I still feel like I'm left hanging and that there is more to tell. I would have loved a sequel, but regardless, just letting you know I love it as much as the first time. :)
Darthme1011 chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
SEQUAL PLEASE SOME TIME
Meteoricshipyards chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Found this story in my Alerts list; not sure how it got there, but started reading and am enjoying it. I always thought John/Chiana was a better match than the official one.

Anyway, thanks for the story. Good job.

Tom A.
P.A.W.07 chapter 21 . 12/20/2009
Loved it. What else can I say. I always felt bad for the Pilot in Eat Me so it was good to see that someone else felt bad enough for him that he got his own story along with a twin John. Anyway, great job, I couldn't stop reading.
Kitsune6 chapter 21 . 12/25/2008
Yay for John/Chiana.

Nice story. )
bkakori chapter 21 . 3/21/2008
I definatly think you should do a sequel. This story is simply the best "twinned" fanfiction I've read bar one. And one of the best farscape fanfictions as well. Another reason is your little tidbit bout the nebari resistance just has my imagination going wild bout all the mischief that John and Chiana would get up too.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 21 . 3/10/2008
Well well well...

Now THAT is interesting.

My experience of 'Farscape' episodes is generally limited, but one of the ones I have seen was the one where Crichton was 'twinned', so this story attracted my interest based on that factor from the word go.

From a seemingly simple starting-point, you then go on to create a highly interesting and well-planned plot as John and Chiana struggling to help their new Leviathan survive, simultaneously going on to form a new, albeit smaller crew to help them get by while continuing to travel through the Uncharted Territories.

Interestingly enough, I think my favourite original character was Rohvu's Pilot; the guy definitely had some issues to deal with- what with his ship trying to kill himself because he feels he failed his crew, if nothing else- but in the end, that just made him all the more appealing.

Heck, in some wys he was almost more interesting than Moya's Pilot was in the beginning; at least here we learned some more interesting details about his past from the word 'Go', rather than having them be revealed later.

However, in many ways, I think my favourite part of the story was the slowly-but-surely developing relationship between Crichton and Chiana; I don't know why, but I've always thought they might have made a cute couple under the right circumstances, so this portrayal of them was certainly interesting to read.

I mean, OK, part of it may have been because the two of them knew each other best out of the rest of the crew and spent most of their time at the beginning alone with each other; who cares how it starts, as long as it does?

So, just out of curiosity, any chance of a sequel showing these two re-uniting with Moya and the 'other' them during or in the aftermath of the Peacekeeper Wars?

If nothing else, I wouldn't mind seeing how the Pilots interact with each other based on their experiences with the Crichtons; it might be kind of interesting to se what they think of each other (I mean, have we ever actually seen Pilot talk to another Pilot in the entire series?)

Hope you keep up the good work!
jpdt19 chapter 21 . 1/1/2008
I'm guessing you finished this story a long time ago. Nonetheless i just wanted to say, it's brilliant!
Dr Gero chapter 21 . 1/17/2007
Wow, this was a great story! _

I really loved your characterizations; I felt they were spot on.

Though I haven't read too many Farscape stories (this is easily the best one), I have read many in other fandoms, and this a definitely a quality story. No doubt. :)

The John/Chiana bits were really nice touches; there don't seem to be many stories with that pairing. (Or, alluding to the pairing at least.) Best of all, the scenes you did have didn't feel forced at all; a pitfall many stories fall into. (Actually, nothing here seemed forced.)

I'd really like to see more of John, Chiana, Belima, Pilot & Rohvu’s adventures at some point. Granted that doesn't seem too likely given when this was completed and nothing else has come from it, but... Just letting you know there's still interest. _

Looking forward to more of your work!
Burnz chapter 21 . 12/4/2006
I absolutely loved your fic. It really rang true to the characters and was a very compelling read. Well done.
Polaris chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I guess you really are not going to write a sequal./.