Reviews for A Writer's Tale
great write!
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
T-THAT... That story... Reeeeal subtle Tohru, real subtle there. I suppose she wanted to put her life story down before she forgot the important part of it. Wow... Just wow. Best-selling eh? That's cute. And she's legal age now, so go wild! Yay! Hahahaha...

Hatori probably would have to mindwipe atleast her granddad xD that was way too sudden! Hahahaha. I'd like to assume she remembered atleast a bit, and just hugged him to be sure she remembered right. That was adorable! I kind of wish there was a sequel.
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
That's just so like her, staying with them even if she gets hurt. She really is like a mom! But the problem with that is that people keep treating her like a normal teenage girl, instead of a precociously caring one. So they inadverntly hurt her, I think. I hope it gets better though, poor Toh-Toh.

Hana is getting suspicious.. That aside, she is really good with that aura thing of hers. It's pretty accurate. She probably can sense that Shig cares for her and is concerned for her despite his own troubles.
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
AWWWW! They're so fluffy! Fluffily adorable! No seriously, their interaction is enjoyable and adorable to read. Everyone else is so jealous! Hahahaha... Teenagers.

Good thing she's well enough again, otherwise Hatori would be merciless on poor Shig.
Crack-jouchan chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Awwww, it's adorable how he's so concerned for her!

Poor Shig, though, being ribbed out by Hatori. Toh-Toh's too engrossed in writing her novel. I understand how that is sometimes, especially when you don't have a clock!
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
P-poor Shigure! I don't even wanna imagine how long the poor guy had to stay there in her arms xD Hahahaha!

Yuki and Kyo are silly gooses as usual. They care about Toh-Toh so much, they probably don't want to bother her at all, not realising they are hurting her feelings at it. Silly idiots. Atleast she has Uo-chan and Hana-chan! Those two will forever care for her, I just know it.

And Tohru becomes slightly delirious again! Poor, poor Shig.. He's simply unable to say no to Toh-Toh. I just hope the other two don't find out.
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Pffffft- hahahahahaha! Delirious Tohru is hard to deal with! Oh, poor Shigure... Hahahaha! And Yuki and Kyo are such worrywarts... for a perfectly legit cause, of course, though not for what they think. Shig ain't that bad. It's a convulted love square? in that house. I can't be sure whether Tohru like-likes anyone in that house yet.
jacksperluvr chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
liked
KissMyScars chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
i think you did i really good job in the writing...just one problem. I WANT MORE
Haruko-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
Ah, I know i just reviewed you story 'Did I Ever Tell You?' but I remembered this story. You are a really great writer. I dont think it was a bad or corny ending, I liked the plot as it's pretty original and it showed Tohru as more then just a spacey ditz that most stories do. It had some real character dvelopment for both Tohru and Shigure, and I like how it represented them.

Ja Ne,

Haruko-chan
vamp1987 chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
You are way too hard on yourself. Your story did start a little slow, but it got much better. I'm glad you put in the cory ending because it made me sad thinking about all of them watching her at graduation and not being able to show how proud they were of her. For all intense and purposes, Tohru has become part of the Sohma family. Anyway, nice work.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
this was so good! i wish there was more. what are uo, hana, and tohru's grandfathers reactions to shigure changing into a dog? does tohru get her memories back? what are kyo, yuki, hatori, and aya's reactions to what tohru says of the story and the fact that shigure loves her? is akito still alive or did he die yet?

please write a sequel
Yue-neko chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
That was such a great story! I actually have tears in my eyes! The characters may have been ooc a lot but it all was so smooth and went together so perfectly I didn’t care. Normally right now I would be asking for a continuation but I don’t think this needs one. It ended perfectly! It would however be cool to see a epilog chapter, you know like a little in sight to Tohru and Shigure trying to make it work.

I loved reading thins and I can only hope you had as much fun writing it as Tohru did. Good luck with any future works.

Your fan,

Yue

p.s. I only wish I could write like you. But as you can see from my stories I’m defiantly not there yet.
Chibi Mistress chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
gack! xp i loved your story so much! lol. yay! i get a shigure plushie! pwuahaha. xD
astrakage chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
Wow I think that was a really good way to end this story. The whole story was well written.