Reviews for A Writer's Tale
jacksperluvr chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
liked
KissMyScars chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
i think you did i really good job in the writing...just one problem. I WANT MORE
Haruko-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
Ah, I know i just reviewed you story 'Did I Ever Tell You?' but I remembered this story. You are a really great writer. I dont think it was a bad or corny ending, I liked the plot as it's pretty original and it showed Tohru as more then just a spacey ditz that most stories do. It had some real character dvelopment for both Tohru and Shigure, and I like how it represented them.

Ja Ne,

Haruko-chan
vamp1987 chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
You are way too hard on yourself. Your story did start a little slow, but it got much better. I'm glad you put in the cory ending because it made me sad thinking about all of them watching her at graduation and not being able to show how proud they were of her. For all intense and purposes, Tohru has become part of the Sohma family. Anyway, nice work.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
this was so good! i wish there was more. what are uo, hana, and tohru's grandfathers reactions to shigure changing into a dog? does tohru get her memories back? what are kyo, yuki, hatori, and aya's reactions to what tohru says of the story and the fact that shigure loves her? is akito still alive or did he die yet?

please write a sequel
Yue-neko chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
That was such a great story! I actually have tears in my eyes! The characters may have been ooc a lot but it all was so smooth and went together so perfectly I didn’t care. Normally right now I would be asking for a continuation but I don’t think this needs one. It ended perfectly! It would however be cool to see a epilog chapter, you know like a little in sight to Tohru and Shigure trying to make it work.

I loved reading thins and I can only hope you had as much fun writing it as Tohru did. Good luck with any future works.

Your fan,

Yue

p.s. I only wish I could write like you. But as you can see from my stories I’m defiantly not there yet.
Chibi Mistress chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
gack! xp i loved your story so much! lol. yay! i get a shigure plushie! pwuahaha. xD
astrakage chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
Wow I think that was a really good way to end this story. The whole story was well written.
Suiryoka chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
OMG! I really loved this story! Way to go on such a beautifully written story! I usually hate Gureru stories, but this one tops every one I've read!
Tsubome chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
AW...HEY!PLS WRITE AN EPILOGUE!I WANNA SEE THE VERY LAST PART OF IT!EVEN IF ITS A SHORT ONE!ITS SO SWEET AND CUTE AND...I DUNNO, BUT ITS ONE OF THE BEST!I HOPE THAT YOU CAN UPDATE SOON!
Mr. Despair chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
E! THAT WAS SO AWESOME WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE THIS FEELING! IT'S SO WONDERFUL! Only a true author can do that. _
WHPIAR chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Aw, what a cute beginning. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
bubbles078 chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
AW! this was an amazing story! not that it means a whole lot to you now... i just wanted to let you know that i loved reading this... this deserves to be on my fav stories list!

bubbles078 xoxox
bubbles078 chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
of course Tohru wants to stay with the Sohmas! things wouldn't be the same without her! I LOVE THIS STORY!
bubbles078 chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Poor Shigure! i literally cried when he told about his past... it was all too sad... but i am glad taht Shigure and Tohru formed another bond between them... I absolutely love this story!