Reviews for Flames of Purgatory
The Female Son chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I read this a long time ago (about a year or two after you completed it) and I have to say that it is one of the BEST fanfics I've read and the absolute BEST completed fanfic I've read. I often find myself rereading it when I'm waiting for others of my favorite authors to update their stories. Nothing compares (and probably will never compare) to this story that you have written. I'm so glad you took the time to complete this because it was an honor to be able to read it.
Release Me chapter 18 . 4/15/2015
I knew when I saw the last time this update I was taken a risk of it being not complete, also after digging around on here I found something good to read which is anything sort of blessings I found this. Anyways I really enjoyed you're story I got lost a bit with all the who getting with who I almost rooting for another ppl to get together cuz as always sesshomaru couldn't get his shit together but you know wouldn't be a story with out that also I'm really sad that morkiu and songa didn't get fully together yet I was hoping to see that but it was very much said with out saying so I was glad and few other chapter's I was thinking if had ended there I would have just died ;-; but I guess at lest where this left off gives you good iead thing's truned out for the best and also poor baby Amou I just wanted to hug him and hold that sweet baby he just wanted some love shame on them for hurting him and I loved his brother, Amou reminded me of naruto so much and if he had a big brother with Yuki so that had me fan girling a lot they are truely my one me new favorite OC's also this story wasn't easy to come across I had to dig a lot for one finely I went there the community's and found this lovely story and it's soo old school wich I love with story's don't find much of those and the lemon was good I felt like it didn't call of full thing just the way it was what fit for this story, I also noticed a naur sasu story on here which I well be reading soon their my OPT for the world. I hope maybe some day you'll fishen this but looking like that may just be dream though o well it was worth reading in the end even though it's not done.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
Please Update!
christonni chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
that was so dirty and funny ,i'm sitting here choking on my water!
Rin2015 chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
Nychell21 chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
LOVE&WANT more OF it!
Inutaishou is cold
Nychell21 chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
Poor babe! ;_: ... but YEAH, TeaM InuSessh!
Nychell21 chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
OMG!
Nychell21 chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
WOW i know i have problems like this(people loving me alot) but not with any of my friends.
Nychell21 chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
OUCH!(/3)
Nychell21 chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
& HOW IS THIS SUPPOSE TO END?!
Nychell21 chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
OOOOHHH!Sessh u goin get it ...(moment for the passing of Sess)...
Nychell21 chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
XDhahaha! woundering Miroku will go out with the new kid when
he lose Yasha to Sessh .(thinking very hard)
Nychell21 chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
i feel srry for Kagome, Yasha needs to think before doing things!
Nychell21 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
LOVE the part when Inu no Taisho say "You will be singing a different tune when he goes into heat soon."
(im going to guest its him cuz people put diff people as their father)