Reviews for In Memory
chchchchch chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
It truly takes hability to write something so subtle yet so clear, not to mention- so beautifully horrific. Congratulations.
chrisVIII chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I would disagree on the theory Rinoa is Ultimecia but I have to admit that your explanations or rather "hints" and subtle clues make it plausible...

I liked how Zell is still clueless in the end... he is always slow to understand though he can be smart on the human side.

Seifer is described in a very sensible way that shows how complex his character is, argh ! It reminds me of how frustrated I was at the end of game, so many things are left unsaid and/or unexplored ! I know I now like that aspect because it gives us a lot of freedom and because yes it's not complete but we do have enough elements to understand. I think we're just lucky to have talented people among us to "keep the characters alive after the game".

but that's not the topic... Here it's about how well your story is. It's sad but in a "nice" way (if sadness can ever be nice).

That was a great read and... it goes straight to my favorites !
sivasixthreeoh chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Beautiful piece of writing. Subtle and smooth, and emotional, too. I loved it.

Keep up the good work. :)
wellduh chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Eckh.

Wow. Never really considered all that Seifer might have learned as Ultimecia's knight. His last line, as he left? Absolutely perfect. This entire piece was great- it sounded exactly like Zell and Seifer.
Spirit Lovelorn chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Beautifully written piece. I loved the subtleness in Seifer's words and the hints he made. The descriptions regarding Ultimecia's possession over Seifer and his experience in Time Compression were very clever and probably made more sense than any other similar fics I've read. Fantastic.
continuing chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Loved the idea of the ring and Seifer. Heehee, and was Seifer maybe hinting that Rinoa became Ultimecia...? The subtle things Seifer indicates are great. Good job :)
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
This is really great. The characters are dead-on. Exactly how much does Seifer know? ;)
mooglegirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Zell and Seifer- good charactor combination. I've thought about Seifer's future alot lately myself. His story in FF is a story of it's own- an incomplete one, in my opinion. I like how he is portrayed here. He is arrogent, but IS respectful of people who deserve it, especially Squall. U seem to understand that well. I also agree that they don't hate eachother, either. Good setting, too, and one with possibilities. Perhaps u could write Quistis' perspective on visiting Squall's grave? Or maybe Rinoa should finally go? I'd love to read what happens then, how she feels. Please continue if the mood strikes u! Kupo!
Theswarms chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Amazing. I hope this isn't a one shot as its very well written and would make for an interesting story.
Baby Rose chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Wow, this was really good! I'm so sick of one-shots on (this WAS a one-shot, right? I could be totally off) being crappy and poorly written, but you took a seemingly unoriginal idea and made it very enjoyable to read. Seifer is one of my favorite characters, and I like it when people portray him better than he was portrayed in the game. There's a lot more depth to him than most people think, or write about. So great job, I really liked this!
Ariennye chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Wow, that was a really good story. Very well written, and it portrayed the characters well. I really enjoyed this story.
Chrissy Almasy chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
This is a very interesting and moving story! I really liked it! Got me curious, too: How much does Seifer know? Are you going to do something with that? (Extra chapter or separate story?). Hope you will, I'm kinda like Zell when it comes to plots like this: I hate not knowing!
Anyway, I'm going to look into more of your stories. I like your style.