Reviews for Memory of a Lost Paradise
Touch of the Wind chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
I really liked this! I liked the way Connor is- and also the description of Connor running through a wooden area.
charmedangel025 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I really wanna read ths "walk a mile with sorrow" but i can't find it under your authored stories, could u maybe leave me a link in a review of one of my stories, or something?
qazxswedc chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
Oh my god, I'm literally falling out of my chair and laughing. I was reading this truly ingenious story, and then I got to the bit about the tea party. I just had to stop right there and right this. Oh my god, I love it, keep on going with fanfic writing, because you are truly talented. I've read a few of your stories now, and they're all exceptionally well-written.
kimiaj3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
This story was excellent. You write Connor better than any author I have seen. You kept your characters in character and still had a cohesive plot. Kudos!
a2zmom chapter 10 . 6/14/2004
You already know how much I liked the original, unpolished version of this story. This version is even better. Wonderful character momments all around. I love how Angel and Connor are both taking important steps toward healing. I'm heading over to your site to see what else you have in store for this most beguiling series.
Queen Boadicea chapter 10 . 6/14/2004
What a fine story. I haven't watched many of those films, however. I certainly haven't seen "Van Helsing;" I didn't hear any raves about it so I assumed it was bad. I didn't realize the plot synopsis was so hilariously bad. Maybe I'll catch it on video. :)
Imzadi chapter 10 . 6/14/2004
Good point about a lot of children's movies dealing with separated, missing, or kidnapped children. I'm glad that Buffy & Angel are on the way back, and I'm glad Lindsey stayed with Justine. Maybe these two damaged people who were unlucky in love could help to heal each other. This was an excellent story, Dana, as are all of yours. I look forward to your next appearance-think LINDSEY!
shahid chapter 9 . 6/12/2004
nice, update soon.
connor chapter 9 . 6/12/2004
go dana good story *huggles alot* keep updating and summer time is good time for being under a willow tree writting
Queen Boadicea chapter 9 . 6/12/2004
Well, this was a graphic and heart-pounding chapter. That bit about murder-suicide was hilarious, though. I doubt that either Ethan or Eve would have wanted that as their epitaphs but maybe they'll be holding hands in hell together. :D
trina-k chapter 9 . 6/12/2004
o... update.
Imzadi chapter 9 . 6/12/2004
Eve & Ethan got what they deserved, and lucky for Amy Madison that they did! Buffy is certainly someone I'd want on my side, and so is Connor. I'm glad that the little one and all of our troops are okay. Good chapter, and good use of all the characters. I love this story, Dana, not just because Lindsey is good in it (but that helps!).
trina-k chapter 8 . 6/7/2004
yay! progress!

and evil ethan and eve!

update!
Queen Boadicea chapter 8 . 6/7/2004
Yay, Darla! Guess she did manage to do more than one good thing. :D
Imzadi chapter 8 . 6/7/2004
Sorcha certainly is a resourceful little girl. And she has her grandmothers & her mother watching over her. When I read this the first time, I agreed with the characterization of Eve, but I must admit the last few episodes of Angel made me a little sympathetic for her. Well, this was written prior to that! I'm glad Lindsey is being a big PART OF THE SOLUTION (Lorne was dead wrong)! Anyway, Dana, another great chapter.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »