Reviews for Teknoman: Fear Style
Shadi chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is such a great story! Keep going!
Stephanie McDonald chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Continue on with this fanfic i simply adore it and im dying to know what happens to Star, and Kaeshia meanwhile when can you put Star and Slade on a dare together?
Stephie chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
Writer's block comes and goes and im dying for the next few chapters so continue on *cracks the whip of creativity* its alive in you so get to it!
Stephanie chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
Last chapter made me laugh very hard keep studying and hurry with the next chapter dont keep us waiting.((Cracks whip over your head multitask!lol))

mery christmas and have a happy new year.
Stephie chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
More chappies im dying for more so please finish this fanfic i love it and its funny more than i can say so please finish this fanfic.

Who Cares chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
This is really, really good! It just needs a bit more sibling rivalry. UPDATE!
Stephanie chapter 6 . 6/15/2004
More chappies this chapter was so funny keep up with the work and please have lance hit on star in slade's presence in the next two chapters.

Stephanie chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Please finish and can you have lance flirting with star just for fun it may seem pointless but it would be funny so please add a new chapter.

Stephanie chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
Finish the story please dont make me beg. Please...Please... alright I'm done.
Stephanie chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
No more cliffes please i want more and more and the story itself is very inventive and i would love to know what happens to tina through her dare.
Nadz chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
HAHAHA, I love the trash talk! Put up the next chapter!
Stephanie chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
Hey I love it, continue please.