Reviews for Harem Today, Gone Tomorrow
CultOfStrawberry chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
This remains one of my all time favorite stories!
Forgotten Love chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
No! *beats head with hands* No no no no no! I can't be over! It just can't! ;_; Well, I guess that that is both of your choices, but I think maybe a sequal is in order! Although I do enjoy unhappy endings... Yes, I would say that you did a VERY good job with this story. The capitalization on certain words was great, emphasizing the mood. The grammar and spelling was good, you both did wonders with this story! Congrads! I personally enjoyed this a lot! _ I think that it would be a shame if you two didn't write anymore fanfics together. I guess six chapters is a lot supposing that this is co-written. Yu Muoto and I haven't gotten together forever! Both of you are wonderful writers, this story argees. Keep on writing! Many reviewers like myself enjoy your style!

Sayonara,

Regrem Erutaerc chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
NO! IT CAN'T BE OVER! Couldn't Finn use the Rat Talisman to bring her back to life?5
worm-baby chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
*glomps Finn and cries*

*glomps Chow and giggles thinking about the chant with Uncle*

*glomps Ratso...because he's Ratso...hehehe*
Forgotten Love chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
Oh, what a couple of considerate, caring men in this chapter! Hehehe. This was great. I especially liked the end with Finn and Uncle. Hehe. Very good.

Sorry for my leave of absence, and not reviewing!

Ja ne,

Forgotten Love chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
Aw... poor Finn. I feel very sorry for him. I really enjoyed this chapter! The first bit was really funny! I enjoyed this very much! Keep up the great work! Both of you! My only question is how you two post this so damn fast! Yu Mutou and I have the hardest time getting our double chappie up. Anyways, this is a wonderful fic. I just am in awe of the descriptive writing. It is obviously fictional (duh!), but the way you both write it, it seems, seems like this could JUST happen. Congradulations on this chappie/story. It is one of my favourites. I really enjoy this. Continue to write this fic, and your sepearate fics as well.

As always,

Avery chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
Oh, god, what horrible, horrible fun. This fic is like the slice of uber-rich chocolate cake that you know, you *know* you shouldn't eat . . . and then you convince yourself "Hey, one bite won't hurt." And suddenly you wake up in a groggy haze with three inches added to your waistline and little chocolately crumbs decorating every possible plane of your body. Seriously. It's DECADENTLY funny.

I wanna see Finn accidentally grab some male nudes, next. Who, boy.

Did that review make any sense at all? I'm soryy, it's 5:00 AM and I'm very tired.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
I just thought of something. Whatever power is allowing Finn to do this is merely giving them form, but not completely as living. But the Rat Talisman does. What if when the Enforcers are complainin', Ratso would mention something like "Too bad whatever doin' this doesn't bring them completely alive like that one talisman... which one was it... the Rat?" Which would spark some insane idea within Finn to break into Section 13 to find it.:) Just thought I'd mention this idea._
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
Very nice. Very nice indeed. I wouldn't blame them for being surprised. Nice little twist there._
Forgotten Love chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
LMAO! OMG! THIS CHAPTER WAS HELLARIOUS! I agree with Spleef. This is great! Is this considered a comedy? It's great all the same! Oh no! I can't post stories! I got this letter from saying that my characters on a fic were based on real people, but they weren't! I made it up! Oh no! I feel terrible! *runs off crying*

Tso Lan: Well, now that this is out of the way... PERHAPS YOU COULD ADD THE DEMONS AND KILL EVERYONE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Spleef chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
HAHA OMG that was unexpected. Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work!
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
You're never goin' to update, are you?;(
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
It's takin' you two quite awhile to update this fic. Do you think you can try updating it sooner?;)
Forgotten Love chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
XD This was a hilarious chapter! I had a feeling that Fin would do something like this! Great job! I don't have much time for a proper review, but anyways, great job! You are both great writers, and this should be good!
Yu Mutou chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
Yikes! Thats the most interesting army i've ever seen. Really great chapter! Please update soon!