Reviews for Seduction
Mestra chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
A very cute and sexy exploration of these characters' relationships. I really like that you make an effort to create original personalities, careers, and relationship dynamics for each couple and character. It was also great to read a story where, for once, Usagi and Mamoru are not the primary focus of their guardians' lives. As much as I love that particular relationship, it's usually used as the source of tension in the relationships, and this fic found other, more realistic reasons for tension. I also loved the teasing that went on with the couples-teasing that was sexy, but not sexual, if you get my meaning. So many people don't take the time to come up with actual relationships for these characters, and instead rely on some soulmate bond or idea of destiny. You make their relationships seem destined but organic.
Red-Elephant chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
I read this story a while ago and thought it was ok. I love the changes, very hot! I would have liked it if you had done one for Usagi and Mamoru as well but that's just me being greedy. I really appreciate Zach's personality and the background you painted for him. Ami needs someone who can match her intellect but challenge her natural shyness. Bravo. Sexy. Loved it.
Haunt of twilight chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
all of these were awesome! Personally the Mina/Kenneth and Rei/Jacen were the best.
VO1 chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
AW he went to the party FOR HER. AW. And eesh, the way you described both of them, they are some supremely beautiful people.

There is no downside to this entire part. I absolutely loved it. I loved how you mirrored the undressing scenes, and the bit about her perfume was genius, too. Love.

Can I beg for an epilogue that shows what happens when everyone finally makes it to the party? please please please
VO1 chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
This is the hottest chapter-BY FAR. I half expected them to burst into flames.

I read ahead and got to the M/K chapter, but this, THIS is my favorite. The smut part was written realistically but wasn't graphic, so UNF. I feel like you should hold a Smut-Writing workshop or something because that was just PHENOMENAL.

I love the way he is insatiable...and when he makes her scream *fans*
libra gal chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Woah that was intense! Sex, seduction and passion for our favorite couple. Love it! )
Charlie Chaplin 2 chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
I still love that in the end, no one will be going to Mina's party.

Oh, and the awesome sex, of course.

This is mofo-ing hot woman. Definitely my favourite.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Glad to see you're back, and even more glad to read the pleasantly revamped chapters! Can't wait to read the next two!
VO1 chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
British Zoi? Sign me up.

I love you, I love this fic, I love the bathtub seduction and I would unironically read the fluck out of "The Luscious Sin of You".

LOL Kenneth sez NO to pretentious hipsters! Stupid yuppie.

Again, so hot my eyelashes singed off when I was reading. Please, I beg you, the next two parts, and SOON! PLEEEEEEEASE. Don't make me beg more than I already am!
VO1 chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Oh. My. God.

No panties.

Copious drinking.

Slow, sexy, awesome seduction...I am going to go insane waiting for you to update the whole story. IN. SANE.

I LOOOOVE that he screwed up V-Day and had to make it up with ahem, his services. And that every mention of food and what Makoto is cooking is making me crazy hungry and jealous.

Garters. Sorry, my brain broke. Do you mind if I pimp this on LJ?
VO1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
"Seduction", now with 1000% more smut? Sign. Me. The. Fack. Up!
Hikari Urania chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
that is so cute! I loved all if them! update soon!
Luv-X-Juliet chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Omg i love the chemistry and tension between each couple.. really hot and simmering lol. Cant wait for mina and kunz's part, if there is any.
sarcastic 'n' silly chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
I really want to know if you are going to finish this story off with the last couple. Mina and Kunz are my fav couple and with no one there i can see kunz trying to cheer mina up and making this chapter especially sexy. I mean they are the sexiest couple. I know you have updated other stories after you stalled on this one so i know your still aroud. The reason I really want the m/k chapter is because I have seen how great this series is to read. All the chapters are sexy and most importantly VERY sensual. If you did this with these couples I can't imagine how great my fav couple would turn out. I hope you do it. you could make it a favor to a very grateful fan who has read all your stories repeatedly!

Thanks if you do!
CrimsonAngel1992 chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
these stories are very good and cute i should say, it would be interesting to see if you would continue them.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »