Reviews for And They Danced
Bob chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
My apologies. I just realised this was written before the actual episode aired.
Bob chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I don't get the point of this story. Apart from one or two very very minor almost irrelevant details it's the same as the show. Why bother?
1LukeLorelaiFan chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wow. All I have to say is this: it doesn't get much better than that.
Luke'sGirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I really really like it!
Jaigagne chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
You can't end it, you made plans (T-T) Wednessday remeber...I loved it, I hope you write more...but that "The End" sounds kind of final.
screaming truth chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Well done ) I loved it.

Kimmers chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
loved this so much you did a wonderful job with it
JSparrowzMate13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
God, you are a GG Fanfic genius! This was awesome! You did a great job, especially since this was based on spoilers! Update your Remnants of Night fanfic ASAP! I'm gonna read the sequel to this one now. Keep it up!
nous sommes la monde chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Whoa, that was almost exactly like the episode. Except better.
crazylady6 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
awesome. just perfect.
Cute But Psycho chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Aw! That was cute. That was REALLY cute. An extra dose of cuteness with my coffee this morning was just what I needed! And I loved Lorelai at the end. "I think I might kind of be dating Luke now." Hehehe. Yay for fluff!
justwords chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
oh! it gave me warm and fuzzies :)
perfect story for a bleak day... and i'm either in awe of your brilliance or completely wigged out about how you got that self-help tape to sound so real and patronising. :)
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I think I might be kind of dating Luke now... that is such a great way to do this! No cheesy proclamations of love, just the simple Gilmore way. I can so see her leaving that message for Rory.
Melissa Larkin chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
You must update this! I pray this happens on the show. After four years, Java Junkie fans need to see those two kiss! :)
PandorasHollow chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I loved your story. It's so sweet. Are you thinking about a sequel? I'd love to read another chapter of it. :)