Reviews for Nothing Gold Can Stay
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
aw, cute! unfortunately that would never happen in a million years in the series. Wanda really can't stand the poor guy. He's soo cute in a froggy sort of way. _ but hey i like frogs/toads so it works. ;P lol
Kasamari chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
The most attractive thing about this story (in my opinion) is the fact that Todd isn't right away back in love with her again. He tells her the truth: It'll take time. Very good work! You never disappoint (_)
Digital Damita chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Aww it made me cry, so good :) Love it so much :)
Leah C chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Who! you moved me to tears with this. and nobody makes me cry, Ever. Maby because i know how they feel in a sense. Danke very much.
liz chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
This is actually a really good stand-alone. It was nice. Most others i've read always end with something left unsaid but this is actually truly complete. thank you
Lady D of Chaos chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
i loved it its really good and i think the way it ended was wonderful
Lyranfan chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
Another great peice of work. I really likes the part about the button being disconnected - and how it will take time to get it working again. Great analogy. The whole rushed marriage thing is unfortunately too true - the flash quickly disappears so there has to be more then that. Apparently John didn't know that or if he did, he didn't care.
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Oh, boy. This is a tough read - but extremely well crafted. This is too well done - there has to be some personal stuff on some level in here. It took a lot of courage to put that on paper and I commend you greatly for that.
JustAnObsessedFan chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Aw... so sweet! I love Todd and this story really does him justice. Can't wait til the next chapter. There will be one right?
S. Mark Gunther chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
You know, I've only been tributed one other time as a writer and I loved it as much as I love this now. Part of why I started writing fanfiction was to give tribute to writers who I respected and liked. it's nice to see the tradition passed on.
But you're ill informed about one thing: Your work takes the cake. This is the kind of breakup scene with Wanda I'll probably never be able to write. Angry, yet tender. Frustrated, yet hopeful. I got chills reading this.
You the man, playa.
Persona the ITG chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
...I don't know what to say to review... That's weird... Oh well... Normally I can think of something... Huh... Weird...
~Persona