Reviews for Who's Afraid of the GI Bogeyman?
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 1/24
Gorgeous. Very well written and you managed to capture each character perfectly. I'm adding this to my community "Swamped: the best in MASH fan fiction", where it deserves to sit with all the other gems on this site. Bravo.
Mistress Twist chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh man, this is excellent story, I love Hawkeye's thoughts, heck everyone's great. Excellent job! :D
Bridgette Potter chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
All I can say is Wow. Very nice. Them all talking about their fears and everything.

PD- Mrs. H
diddle chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
That was so disturbing. The way it was so vaugue and quietly written. I will probably have nightmares when I go to sleep because of this, but not flashy scary ones. If you wrote as a profession, you would be a famous one. Please write more mash fics, they're so good.
radar fan chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
real sweet!

i like this short fic.

its great please continue more mash fics

radar fan
TheSonicDremel chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Ain't he? But really, that was great. How do you people (like you and TakenHawkeye and others) pick brains so darn well?
Sweet Lorraine chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Really good. The fears add to an already great characterisation and realism created!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
This is a great collection of thoughts and vignettes, each perfectly formed and each telling a seperate story. Very Very Very good.
five stars!