Reviews for Legacy of the Thinking Cap
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 1 . 1/28
I love the way you portray the Founders, and your stories never fail to make me laugh. Can you recommend any Founder fanfictions like this one that aren't written by Isilarma? I don't have anything against her writing. On the contrary, I love it which is why I have read all her Founder fics. . . :P
Mierke chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I like your Dumbledore 3

I love how Salazar is sad by what Voldemort is doing/did in his name.
Prim the amazing chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
lolz
DahliaStarr chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I really really liked these!
Aria657 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I think you did an amazing job, I absolutely loved it! Poor Snape though, I never really liked him, but I felt sorry for him when I found out James and Sirius bullied him. I was also upset when Lily wouldn't be friends with him again even after he begged, that made me really upset. Sometimes you can't take whatever somebody says so personally, a lot of the time I say stuff I don't mean. I apologize my friends/family forgive me! Why couldn't Lily do that? He loved her! Even if she didn't want to marry him, she could have at least been nice to him! And James and Sirius were bullies! I hated it when I found out because I absolutely adored them, Sirius was my favorite character, he still is, but I like Remus a lot too. I love the Marauders, well except for Pettigrew. So, great job, and I honestly absolutely adored it.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oh man, if this is what really goes on inside the hat, then it's about the most awesome thing ever. I love their bickering to bits and pieces, as well as Salazar sulking 'cause of Tom's stupidity.
Eponymy91 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Absolute genius. Every line was amazing and perfect, even though it was done 6 years ago. It was a pleasure reading this story :)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
awesome!

All the founders arguing about the students…very funny. Well-written, well-done. :) Keep it up!
Katana Sundancer chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
What a fabulous series of stories! I love it - Helga, Rowena and Godric were brilliant! But I think you shone with Salazar, my favourite Founder. I've always believed that he was merely misunderstood... and that there was a good reason for him mistrusting Muggleborns.

The bickering, snarking and laughter were all remarkable - and the divergence betweent the Hat Founders and the Otherself Founders was a particular good detail.

Hilarious, yet poignant. I only wish there were more of them.

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful series.

Sassy
chst chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Great! Brilliant!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is awesome!
BaltaineShadow chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I have to admit that I wasn't all that sure what to expect when I found this story among so many others.

It certainly wasn't THIS.

Because what I imagined was... not that becoming of your story sorry for that!)

But you proved me wrong.

THIS was brilliant. Absolutely so.

It was funny, and then there was this great reaction Salazar had to finding out about Voldemort. To see him hurt by this action of *his* Tom was marvellous.

Thank you for having written such a piece of glorious work.

Greetings, Baltaine
FalseReflections chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
DUMBLEDORE! I WANT TO HEAR THEM SORT DUMBLEDORE!

Lol. Love your fics, btw.
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Haha! Poor Slytherin... :) Awesome story!
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Yay! It was a wonderful ending! And good job getting Salazar out of the sulks... I LOVED IT!