Reviews for Missing Mama
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
i love boromir!

...and yes, you did have me fooled.
szepilona10 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Cute and sad
hobbity hobbit chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I'm glad that it was Boromir and not Faramir. Not that I like to see Boromir upset. Can you imagine a parent telling a 4 or 5 or 6 year old child that he is too old too cry, too old to sit on his mother's lap, too old to go to his parents when he is scared of lightening, too old to play with toys, etc.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow, this story was perfect. I'll admit I see a lot more stories about Faramir grieving over his mother than Boromir, but you are right when you say Boromir would have had a more established relationship with her. Keep up the good work!
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I think this was really beautiful. Oh, and you certainly fooled me!

(I can't believe I only found this NOW. Three years after. Heehee.)
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I loved this story could you do more like this?
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Good story. I thought it was Faramir who was crying for his mother when it was really Borimer who was doing it. I love cute 5 year Faramir trying to comfort him.
Katieelessar chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Wow, you did fool me. For the longest moment I thought it was another Faramir-my-life-is-now-ruined mother story. It was very toughing and So sad. Our poor Captain-General! I loved it, lovely. Keep Writing!

Earnestly,
TangerineBreeze chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Fooled me! I really enjoyed this, it was really original and a great idea. There aren't enough fics written about Boromir and his relationship with his mother, and how he might be missing her. I also love how Faramir can tell what is bothering Boromir- how he can read the hearts of others even at a young age. Great job!
nautika chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
This was really good. I'd read it sometime ago. Re-read it again today (I re-read alot) and the ending still caught me by surprise, it's so good.
Emily chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Great story, while I do think your right that Boromir would also be affected by his mothers death I think that Faramir was still worse off. I mean in a way Faramir had become an orphan, after all you could barely call Denethor a father to Faramir.
Melmo chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Aw, I loved it. I was surprised at the end. I thought it was Faramir ;. It's true people do tend to think Faramir is the only one suffering... but he kinda was. Boromir was older, he was more attached to his father and Denethor liked him better too.
boromir chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
At the end you did confuse me but that dosen't matter it's a good story anyways and I'd like you to do more of them.
Stephenie Wilcox back from the DEAD chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Well, um, actually, NO, i'm NOT back from the dead...but anyway...
THAT WAS SO SAD! *bawls* But...*wipes nose on back of hand* It was very good, too. I really liked the detail of the setting of it...yes...i thought it was wonderful.
Sincerely,
Stephenie Wilcox.
sniff.
Carrie S chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Ah, well, you fooled me! Actually, when I went back to read it more carefully and critically the second time, I was able to tell. But...wow. You wrote his grief beautifully, and his desire to be brave and not cry. *huggles Boromir*
Beautiful!